Day 3 10:35 AM

"What did you asked?" George clarified.

"Would you rather be with me or be with Dream," I smiled falsely. "I think that's a simple question.

I tried to be intimidating. Not to deliver some forced answers or a mix of frustration but to feel what honesty is. Brutal honesty is. 

The other boys in the couch remained silent. Even the producer, the camera man, and the operator of the lie detector, which I just saw squinting his eyes on the computer. 

"There's frustration happening," The lie detector announced.

Tommy and Tubbo walked to the computer and pointed on whatever kind of spikes the monitor has, while I looked at George. Signaling him to tell truth. Whatever kind of truth, just tell the truth.

George tried to avoid my direct gazes. Either looking at the computer, the producer, or anywhere his eyes could lead to, except of course, in my eyes.

"That's very hard," George sighed.

Now there's two possible things that this answer could lead to...

1. George must be frustrated to tell me who it is. Thinking if he could ever hurt the feelings of the person in front of him or to the person that he trusted miles away...

2. ...or, he just can't decide who it is. In that, his mutual for both Dream and I could be equal or the same.

"We've been questioning love affairs in the vlog," Ranboo said steadily in the couch.

"It's what most sophisticated grown up men asked in each other," I replied, still eyeing George.

"I don't find George being sophisticated," Tommy inserted. Tubbo's watching what the lie detector operator is doing.

"How about the minors here," George inserted.

"Shut up, answer my question," I scolded.

Tommy and Tubbo blurted.

"It was you," George's eyes meet mine.

What a lie...

I heard the operator laugh beside me which quickly averted my gaze. He smiled then raised a thumbs up...

The fuck...

I heard Tommy and Tubbo giggled and  cooed behind me. Ranboo's serious expression pertains.

Then I looked back at George. He only smiled.

"Why me?" I was still surprised at that time.

"Uhhmm... You're one of the closest person I knew..." He started.

"And so Dream," Ranboo inserted.

"Not in that way," George added. "You have the potential. You're soft, and since you asked if who would I rather be with, then I'll pick you. You are a good kind of person, Wilbur,"

I'm trying to find his specific words. Should I be overwhelmed or devastated...

Neh, you asked for it Wilbur.

I just returned at the couch with a satisfied expression.

"If you would be given a plane ticket where would you go?" Tubbo inserted, to settle the remaining.

It's still the same fucking question of disguise. Dream or me.

Speaking of that Dream and I both got two points.

"Florida," George straightly said.

The operator raised his thumb.

"Well that was fast," Tubbo gasped.