Day 5 8:32 AM

What. The. Fuck.

"Hey Big Man!" Tommy looked at my eyes with intense frustration. "Good you came,"

I feel betrayal. But in the same time I don't have the right to get jealous because we are not couples on the first place. 

I forced a smile again but now it feels like I'm wicked. My eyes met George who disguises his happiness with worry. He locked his eyes with mine and Dream looked at me with a complete blank face. 

"Tommy!" May my raspy voice and British accent guide me in this day. Tommy just gave me the bro hug, which is in some point his coping mechanism.

Then I looked at Dream and jerked (not literally) with a taste of envy on the tip of my tongue. Of course and disguising it with a friendly attitude. 

"Wilbur!" He sounded like no intentions at all. He looked at my eyes and shake my hand.

"Good to see you Dream," I inspected his body form and face. So this is the six feet tall, lime green eye blonde boy. 

I choose to laugh this one inside me.

"So how's it been," said Dream as George removed his grasp in the blonde's arms. I deeply noticed that one.

"This meetup takes longer than usual," he said, removing his face mask. "But then there's a discount flight in UK, and I grabbed the opportunity,"

"That explains you came here suddenly right?" I inserted. Then looked at George who was happy clinging beside Dream. 

"Yes," Dream smiled at me.

"You booked a flight to meet the British boys right?" No intentions there. (Just kidding there is)

Dream looked stunned at my question. "Ye- yeah- Yes," It feels like he's struggling to find his words. "Off course, to meet ALL of you," he said that, but he looked at George in that moment.

Fucking hell, I felt the heating rage in my heart that I think I don't have to.

🎟️🎟️🎟️

"They left?" Philza asked me on my way downstairs.

"Yes," I lavishly replied. "George, Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo, and Jack came I think," 

"What? They left you?" Philza asked.

"No," That's my simple answer. "I choose not to come with them. How about you Philza?" 

"Niki and I planned to stay for the kitchen duties. Niki is excavating the fridge I think," He continued, washing the wok that he'll use.

"Can I help?" I volunteered, hoping this can extinguish my hatred away.

"Sure, start by washing the vegetables," He stated.

I walked towards the fridge, and met Niki.

"Hi Wilbur," she greeted, the cherished smile and soft attitude of hers pertains.

"Hello Niki," she walked out the fridge with wrapped meat in his hands. "Do you need help with that?"

"No, no, I'm fine," she replied. "The vegetables are still in the fridge I think,"

I inspected the fridge and grabbed the carrots, spinach, and some vegetables I think we'll use. I carried them on my way to the sink when Father Philza started to cut the meat and Niki was washing the utensils. 

"Let me guess Wilbur, you don't want to come with Dream because you feel bitter in his presence," the question made me stun while washing the carrot, but continued as the tap water starts to waste.

I looked at Philza with a silent and stunned expression.

"I think I just got the bullseye," he laughed at me for that.

"Well maybe Wilbur just wanted to help us for some reasons," Niki get a bowl in the dishwasher and placed it on the counter. "Or he don't want to be the third wheel,"

I looked next at Niki.

"Sorry Wil," 

I sighed. "No, No, Niki's right? It just feels awkward to witness George Dream cuddling at each other. I think I can't handle that and I'll just remain In the hot seat," 

"And you're just okay with that?" Philza asked as he started to cut the meat.

I eyed at him for some seconds.

"Well just in my honest opinion, I think you and George suits well," 

I shifted my gaze at Niki.

"Promise. Have you heard of fanfictions and fanarts of Georgebur or Willnotfound? Are you aware?"

"I know that they exist," I replied.

Niki giggled.

"Do you love George?" Philza asked. "I mean the real love?"

Well George. He gave butterflies in my stomach. He makes my life cherishable. He makes my life lit up with colors when I see his smile. That's my definition of George, and I want him in my life. I think that's the right definition of what I call love...

"Yes," It may be abrupt, but I can assure when it escapes my tongue.

"Not just any love that you think Wilbur, but love that could last. I don't know if you think about that or even George would think about that. But me and my wife had to think about that consequences. I just hope your ready for that," He reminded.

"Maybe this is intriguing to ask Wilbur," Niki scoffed. "But did ever George confessed feelings or emotions towards you. Have you two talked about it? Planned?"

The two looked at me straightly, waiting for an answer. And even though the following questions may be harsh for my human mind, I need to answer them. As a sake for my own good. I need to answer this questions cause even some of these are never asked by myself. 

"I love George as pure as my intentions. To be honest at first, I only want it to be like a friendly competition against Dream or some sort of experience. I haven't expect myself to fall in that guy. There's something in his aura that I like, or something that I love," I admit, I'm smiling when I was talking about that. "Looks are just designs but what attracts me the most is his personality. He's a package deal, honestly. I remember yesterday, when he came at my house to hang out at the top of the rooftop. He confessed on what his emotions towards me,"

After I rinsed the ingredients, I get the knife and started to cut the vegetables.

"He's not saying anything about love, or referring I think. He just said he wanted to have a life with me, because I'm a mysterious man," I giggled. "He said he wanted to explore life with me, or he said explore the WORLD with me. That's the sweet things he spoke at me last night. And that's where I have hope. But sometimes I only think of one thing. What if George only wanted to help me discover things and Dream is someone who originally love. I don't have the chance,"

Philza smiled and continued to cut the pork. "Your a one big boulder Wilbur, and I believe in you. But what my best advice is to pertain and reform the love you had in your heart. Don't just stay in the position of infatuation. Lift up'"

"Show him love. Not chocolates nor flowers, but something that is abstract. Gift him something that he also gives you," Niki continued.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Hope. Promises. Inspiration. Life. I think that's what he gives you. Give him the same thing back, but Wilbur version. And be sure you do it too,"

"Niki, had you washed the spatulas?" Philza moved on to the topic to focus on cooking.

"Here it is," she handed the utensil.

Now, I know what to do, but in the same time I don't know how. 

The week is getting close. Yes, 

But my love for him, it remains forever.