Day 3 7:03 AM

A loud ringtone of my phone woke me up from my deep slumber. It's vibrations thumper in my night stand. I haven't remember setting up an alarm this day, and I never planned of something like an appointment either.

The call was still continuing. I reached my phone somewhere up the top but I can only reach for the switch of my lamp. I grab my phone once I has access to it, and swipe to the green answer button. And all of those actions were done with my half of eyelids close.

"Hello," I caressed my messy bed hair, not knowing who I am calling with or what tone I am using for.

"Hey mate, do you want to join me in a Tom Simons vlog?!" He yelled at the phone.

Fuck. I already know who it is.

I moved my phone away from my ears, winking multiple times to retrieve my visions. "No need to yell, Tommy," I talked softly on the phone.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you because it is so loud," He continued to yell.

I left a breathy sigh. Tommy is Tommy, and you can't change that.

"So what do you think, Wilbur? Do you care joining on the Tom Simons vlog?"

I scratched my head and yawned away, tucking out of my sheets. "Wait just give me time,"

"Wow, your morning voice is the worst, Wilbur," Tommy talked to the phone. "Have you got enough rest, big bro?"

"Yes," I continued to yawn, sitting at the edge of the bed. "Turns out I got woke up by a bad alarm,"

"Am I that bad Wilbur?" Tommy said. "Is Tom Simons vlog was that bad,"

"Stop taking my words too seriously," I said with a horst voice.

"You still have the worst morning voice," Tommy spat those words. One by one.

"Ok, ok, if that's what makes you happy then go,"

"You know what makes me happy?" Still, this blonde boy won't get out of energy, "If you will come to the Tom Simons vlog,"

A Tom Simons vlog?

"So what's your content now?" I stood up and stretched, wearing my indoor slippers.

"It's a lie detector vlog, you should come, Big Bro,"

A lie detector test? For the Tom Simons Vlog? Didn't he already make a vlog about that?

I looked at the stream of sunshine touching the floor. The weather outside was nice, unlike yesterday. The breeze blows my window curtains, and also my hair. It's not that hot sunny, but perhaps a windy summer. A good day for a vlog for me. 

But I don't know what kind of curse had applied to my body. I'm too lazy to go outside...

"So what do you think Wil?" Tommy continued.

"Well if you said it to me earlier I think I could have prepare and come," I rubbed my eyes.

"Oh come on, Wil," Tommy sound disappointed from the other line. "Please come, we'll wait,"

"I'm really sorry Tommy, maybe I can come for the next blogs," I sighed.

"You should have told him that I'm here," A soft insert was heard from the other line.

"Wait," My eyes nearly popped out. I heard George's voice, I'm sure. "Is George there?"

"Yes, he is here," Tommy said calmly on the other line.

"So where will you film the vlog again?"

__________________________________________

"You're a simp Wilbur," Ranboo spoke behind his mask.

"I'm not a simp, it just turns out my schedule weren't that wrecked," I replied. "I'm not that simp,"

"Well you came here because you here George was here," Ranboo continued.

"Then maybe I am," I adjusted the bridge of my glasses. "What are you doing outside?" 

"Nothing, waiting I guess," Ranboo said. "They're inside,"

I walked inside the studio and saw Russ preparing the set of cameras and lightings. He's a much busy person in his laptop. The same man, who was also the same person that attached wire like things to Tommy on the last vlog was also there. He kept the narrowing of his eyebrows while diving himself on the device he used on lie detector.

Tommy, Tubbo, and George. I saw them beside the studio. Clustered and definitely talking. Tommy also told me that the person in the lie detector would be George, but it would be plugged on the NotGeorgenotfound channel.

"Big man!" Tommy welcomed, as he saw me approaching. 

Shit, my legs are freezing. As the latest minute that I saw George and the irremovable smile in his face. My mind became numb. I don't know what to move, or do, or act. In just last night, this guy announced me and Dream being his suitors. And this two British and an American streamer would act normal after hearing the pop news...

I don't know what something that will change this time. Tubbo only looked at me, with his glasses on and a half smile. No one wants to open a topic about this suitor thing I have entered, and I hope no one wouldn't. 

Except Tommy off course. He would be as annoying fuck than ever. 

"Hey, Tommy! Am I late?" I asked, and only Tommy came at me.

"No, you just arrive in time. Russ will prepare the set for some time then we would continue," Tommy replied. "Have you seen Ranboo?"

"Ranboo was outside, for fresh air, I guess," 

"Just wait for me Wilbur. I'll fetch Ranboo," Then he continued to walk to the entrance of the stadium.

Only Toby and George was left, and we three was just there staring at each other.

Fuck, I don't know where to start.

"Hi Tubbo," I waved and also sounded awkward as fuck.

I exhaled, and it very sounded fuck. Toby only giggled and sighed.

"Don't worry man, I also saw it," Now I can see Tubbo's pure smile. "I accept anyone on who they are," He patted my shoulder and ended those words with a giggle.

"Thanks Tubbo," It feels like a prick was removed right from my heart.

George also smiled at me, which really made me welcome.

"Oh so all of us are complete here, then we can start the set for some minutes," Russ walked at us.

"So Where is George Davidson here," The Mr. Lie man (On what Tommy called him) approached at us, holding a clipboard.

"I'm here," 

"Can you please come at me so we can attach some wires,"

George looked at us before following the operator. I can also hear some loud footsteps of Ranboo and Tommy.

Seems like it's a bunch of questions that would make George's mind rattle.