Day 2 10:26 AM

It is still raining outside.

I continued to watch the rain pouring outside and the gray clouds scattered in the skies like a carpet. Wheels passes on the build up puddles in the streets, and the races of raindrops racing in the outside window. Cold also run to my coats and skins.

As we, me and George, are waiting for our orders, the silence blankets the space between us. George would be busy scrolling something in his phone, while beside him is Dandy. I looked around for what the place looks like. The owner should love cats. No doubts. 

There's a special place for the cat, named Timmy, which was also named for the restaurant. It was in the counter, where staffs would ask for appointment or reservations. The combination of walls and floors are unique. They used the color brown, black, and green on different unity across the ceiling, walls, and floor. Tables and nifty and chairs are comfortable. As I can say, this place is aesthetic.

Due to the downpour, there aren't much customers. It's actually me and George that was around on the corner side of the restaurant. 

"Wilbur?" George called. 

I looked at him, but he suddenly snapped a photo on me. The flash reflected in my glasses. Fuck, I wasn't prepared.

"Why take a photo?" I asked. "You should have at least told me,"

"No need, prepared or not, you still look photogenic,"

I smirked at him while scratching the back of my head.

"George?" 

I grabbed my phone and also snapped a photo.

George only averted his eyes at me. 

"Does it look good," he asked.

I giggled. He was damn cute.

"No need to ask, you've been always," I smiled at him.

I hear George sighed. "Wilbur?"

This time his phone is down, and he have that serious face that have something burden in his heart. "What is it George?"

"I-"

"Good morning gentlemen," A tall woman smiled at us. Holding a notepad and wearing a smile. Her black hair reached on her waist. "May I ask for your order?"

This woman is wrong timing.

"What did you want George?" I only asked. 

"Well maybe I can have some pancakes and cappucino coffee," George looked at the menu."What about you Wilbur?"

"Well maybe I can have strawberry pancakes and hot chocolate," I said at the waiter. She had a very unique name to be honest. V.

"Is that what your order gentlemen," V asked. 

I nod. "I think that's what we wanted for today,"

V smiled. "Thank you, enjoy your time here in my cafe"

So V left us (who I also have no idea that she was the owner of this cafe) and start to go to the counter and pet her cat. She was sure loves her job.

"Why did you order breakfast option?" I asked a quick question.

George raised his brows. "I searched about this restaurant too. They have high rating, especially in breakfast menus. And since it's raining, I'm craving some,"

I sighed. "Same also,"

"So Wilbur, what are you gonna tell me?" George looked at me.

So what is it anyway. Am I gonna tell him that I will be his suitor. Can he accept it, like how he did on Clay. I don't know.

The only thing that I know is that when I will not tell him what I feel, then nothing will happen.

"Wilbur?" He called again, which poked my overthinking away. "You're zoning out,"

"I just want to tell you what I feel George," I looked directly at his eyes.

"Feel about?"

"Feel about you."

I've never saw George being confused as fuck.

"To be direct, I already hear the new that Clay has become your suitor. And it is directly from him," I tried to explain.

"I've agreed for some instance, I do not emphasize a direct order from him. He said he loves me. But I only liked him," even those words don't build up much an explanation, I somehow understand him. "If someone loves me, then they should have at least made me develop feelings for him or her. Am I being irrational Wilbur?"

"No, no your not,"

"Clay do loves me, but I can't just give him what love I have stockpiled. I'm not being selfish, I just wanted to prove that he was that worthy of my love," George explained. "I also love Clay, but I don't know if I can hive my best. I'm not ready. I wanted to be developed, I want to be mold,"

"If anybody loves me, then I will also do the same, for what I did to Clay. No special treatments," George leaned his back on the chair, vision up the ceiling.

"Then I love you George,"

George looked at me directly.

"It's true. I did love you. I have romantic feelings for you. Like Clay, I also wanted to be with you," I tried to be straightforward. "Ever since I feel your presence, or thinking about you, I have butterflies in my stomach. I want to hold your hand George... Like you were mine,"

George looked at me with confused eyes, trying to understand what I am saying. But what I am saying, I really meant it.

"Uhmmm, Wilbur..."

"I also love you George," I look sincerely into his eyes. "Can I be your suitor?"