Reborn Without Memories

Wei Wuxian is Mo Xuanyu and he still have his demonic cultivation power.
—————————————————————————————————————————-
After falling off from the cliff in NeverNight, everything went black for Wei Wuxian. He doesn't know where he is at or how long he has been floating in the darkness of nothing.

At Mo Manor

"I, Xuanyu am left with nobody by my side. I beg for the rebirth of the your sinister spirit, to help grant my long cherish wish. I will use my own body as a lure, to sacrifice for your spirit, my soul as compensation, to let you return to the living once more. Here I summon the sinister ghoul....Yiling Laozu......Wei Wuxian!" (This part is from the manga, just show you what Mo Xuanyu said to summon Wei Wuxian)

In a room a person is sitting in a lotus position. He is sitting in a summon array circle, there is talisman hanging all around him.

Suddenly he heard a voice saying, "Mo Xuanyu Mo Xuanyu."

"Who is it?"

"Who is calling me?"

"Mo Xuanyu Mo Xuanyu."

"Mo Xuanyu?"

"Who is it?"

"Who is calling me?"

"Mo...who is this Mo Xuanyu?"

"Mo Xuanyu....is you."

The voice tell him that he is Mo Xuanyu, he doesn't understand where he is at or who is calling out to him or if this name Mo Xuanyu is him or not.

"I have saved you with all my heart, from now on you are Mo Xuanyu."

"No, I am not ."

"I am sorry I have no choice but to summon you back. They treat me like trash, they abuse me, kill them all for me! Kill them for me! Wei Wuxian take revenge for me!"

That person disappear, the voice disappear, he is alone with his thought.

"Mo Xuanyu...Wei Wuxian....who am I?"

A minute later, people storm into the room, they went over to Mo Xuanyu (WWX) and started to kick and punch him.

(Okay so I will write like this Mo Xuanyu (WWX - Wei Wuxian ) easier for you to understand)

'Who are you? Why are you attacking me? Why are you doing this to me?'

"How dare you tell on me to my parents? Who do you think you are? I own everything in this house."

"Mo gongzi, the immortal are here. Your mother is waiting for you."

Mo Ziyuan kicked Mo Xuanyu (WWX) one last time before leaving the room. "Close the door, don't let him leave this room."

"Yes Gongzi!"

"Mo Xuanyu(WWX),you better stay in here. If you leave, I don't know what will happen to you," that person close the door to the room Mo Xuanyu (WWX) is staying in.

Mo Xuanyu (WWX) get up slowly, he block out the sunlight that enter into the room.

"Mo Xuanyu....Mo Xuanyu, is that my name."

Mo Xuanyu (WWX) look down at his arm, "why do I have four wound running across my arm?"

'What does this Mo Xuanyu want anyway? The last thing I heard is kill them for him. Kill who? I came back into this world without any memories, I don't know who I am or what name should I go by.'

He stood up, he went toward the door, 'you think you can lock this door? You think you can lock me in here?' Without thinking much, Mo Xuanyu(WWX) kicked the door very hard, the door flung open with a bam.