Golden Core

"Apologize? Why should I apologize to him? Is it because I insulted your great relationship!"

That was the last straw, Wei Wuxian grabbed Jiang Cheng shirt neck collar. "That is enough out of you Sect leader Jiang! My great relationship with Hanguang Jun got nothing to do with you!"

This surprise Lan Wangji very much, that mean Wei Wuxian felt the same way. Just they can't express themselves right now since there are too many thing happening in front of them.

"Do you want to fight? Then let's fight! I am not scare of the two of you!" Jiang Wanyin looked at both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian looked at the Jiang family, he doesn't want to disrespect them since he doesn't know them that well. "Listen here Sect leader Jiang, I don't know you! I don't know why you know me? But I will not fight with you in front of your family ancestral," he pushed Jiang Wanyin away, why doing so Wei Wuxian Stumble back.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji caught his arm before Wei Wuxian can fall backward to the floor.

"Hanguang Jun, let's go."

"Ok," so the two left from there. Jiang Wanyin didn't let this matter go, so he went after them.

"Stop!" He went toward Wei Wuxian and grabbed his neck collar, "why? Weren't you tough just now? Aren't you going to fight with me? Then let's do it!"

Lan Wangji also has enough, he put his hand onto Jiang Wanyin wrist, he speak in a cold dead tone, "Let him go," when Jiang Wanyin didn't let go, Lan Wangji knocked his hand away from Wei Wuxian clothes.

Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian, he see blood coming out from Wei Wuxian nose, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian looked at both Jiang Wanyin and Lan Wangji, he see them looking at him with a worry expression well for Lan Wangji but for Jiang Wanyin, he wonder why Wei Wuxian has blood coming out from his nose.

Wei Wuxian touched the bottom of his nose, he move his hand to the front, 'I'm bleeding, what is going on here?' "Hanguang Jun, let's go."

"Okay," Lan Wangji push Jiang Wanyin out of the way, 'why is Wei Ying has blood coming out of his nose? Maybe, was it from when he use his blood on his cloth to lured the puppet toward him. For now, I have to get him out of here.'

When Lan Wangji walk with Wei Wuxian away from there, Jiang Wanyin send out his zidian toward the two of them. Lan Wangji knocked the zidian away with his Bichen, when he did that, he let Wei Wuxian go. This got Wei Wuxian to feel dizzy, just when he is about to fall down to the ground, Lan Wangji turn fast to catch Wei Wuxian in his arm.

Jiang Wanyin is about to hit Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian once more but this time, it was Wen Ning who blocked the zidian for them. He got send backwards and landed in front of Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji and Jiang Wanyin looked Wen Ning, he got up, he walk toward Jiang Wanyin once more.

"How dare you enter into Lotus Cove without my permission?" He went on to hit Wen Ning once more who landed on his feet.

'What is Wen Ning doing? What is he trying to do?' Lan Wangji thought to himself as he watch Wen Ning getting hit more and more by Jiang Wanyin zidian.

Wen Ning walk up to Jiang Wanyin again, "What do you want?" He asked Wen Ning, only to see Wen Ning holding up Suibian in front of him, "Unsheathed it."