Xue Yang

Wei Wuxian looked at the nail in his hand, 'I need to figure out a way to find out who is controlling him,' "have any of you studied "association with spirits"?"

"Me. I have." Sizhui walk up to stand next to Wei Wuxian.

"Did you bring your Qin with you?"

"Yes," Sizhui sat down, he summons up his Qin from his pouch.

"How is your Qin language? Any practical experience? Will the spirit that you summon be able to lie?" Wei Wuxian asked Sizhui all of these questions to make sure that nothing will go wrong.

"Hanguang Jun said that Sizhui Qin language is fine," Jingyi speak up for Sizhui since he knows that Lan Wangji is the one who taught Sizhui how to play on a guqin.

"Hanguang Jun told me to focus on quality instead of quantity. The spirit that I summon will be able to avoid answering, but won't be able to lie. So, if it is willing to answer, then it will definitely speak the truth."

'Speaking of Hanguang Jun, I wonder how he is doing. Is he alright? I hope he is not hurt anywhere. I do miss seeing him right now,' "Alright, let's start then."

Sizhui prepare himself to follow Wei Wuxian instructions, "the first question. Who is he?"

Sizhui play a smooth melody to ask Song Lan spirit, when he is done, he waited for Song Lan to reply. Sizhui opened his eye when he heard the spirit answered his question, "What did he say?" Jingyi asked.

"Song Lan."

'This child is good,' "Good. It looks like your Qin language is not bad. The answer is correct. Then let continue with the question."

Wei Wuxian looked at the nail in his hand, "Who killed him?"

Sizhui play a different tone this time, a tone that a spirit can answer to his question. After Sizhui finish playing, he waited for the spirit of Song Lan to answer him, and he did. Sizhui opened his eye, he is in shock to hear the answer coming from Song Lan.

"That is impossible."

"What did he say?"

"He said.... Xiao Xingchen !" Sizhui look up at Wei Wuxian while the other look back behind them, they look at the person they thought is Xiao Xingchen.

"You....you play it wrong, right?" Jin Ling looked at Sizhui.

"No. "Who are you" and "who killed you" are the two easiest and most common questions in association with spirits. When someone first starts to learn association with spirits, these are the first and second sentences that he learns. I have practice them no less than ten thousand times, I checked them before I play it. I definitely didn't play them wrong."

"Either you play it wrong, or you interpreted the qin language wrong."

Sizhui shook his head at what Jin Ling just said, "is impossible. If I play them wrong, then I would know, then interpreting them wrong is even more impossible. The name and the three characters of "Xiao Xingchen" are not at all common in the spirit answer. If he answered a different name and I interpreted it wrong, it would not have just happened to be these three characters."

Everyone is impressive that Sizhui know so much about association with spirits. He even explained in detail at how spirit can answer a certain question that can only be answered either yes or no or what their name is but not three characters at once.

"The rumors said that Song Lan went to find the missing Xiao Xingchen, but now he said that Xiao Xingchen killed him. Why would Xiao Xingchen kill his own good friend?" Jingyi looked at Wei Wuxian then down at Sizhui.