The Truth Is Fially Out

Jin Guangyao tell about his relationship with his sister Qin Su to asking Wei Wuxian about the Yin Hufu to what happen at the burial mound.

But there it one thing Lan Xichen want to know, "No chicaneries. You tell me, did you single handed,t arrange the death of Jin Zixuan?" This got Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling angry, since they also want to know what did he do to make Jin Zixuan go to the Qiongqi path.

"What did you do?" Jiang Chen went over to Jin Guangyao  and grabbed his neck collar, he pull him up while saying in an angry tone of voice, "What did you do? Tell me?!"

Jin Guangyao said that Jin Zixuan saw him talking on of their servant, he told Jin Zixuan how Jin Zixun went to Qiongqi Path to stop Wei Wuxian because he told Jin Zixun that he was cursed by Wei Wuxian wicked trick. That is why Jin Zixuan went there as well. But the most important part is that, him and Su she play the collection of Turmoil to take control of Wen Ning, that is how Wen Ning end up killing both Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun.

Jin Ling rush over to where Jiang Cheng and Jin Guangyao is at, he push Jiang Cheng aside, he grab onto Jin Guangyao, "why? Why? Why? Jin Shushu, why did you do something like this? Tell me why you have to do it? Why?say something,why did you do it? Why?" Jin Ling said with fear running down his face.

Jiang Cheng catch Jin Ling in his arm as he slowly fall down to the ground. Jin Guangyao explain from his life when Jin Guangshan kicked him down the stair of Jinlintai to when he kill Jin Guangshan to how he become the person he is today. No one know that Jin Guangyao just want them to lose their guard while listen to Jin Guangyao story.

Jin Guangyao directed his target at Jin Ling who isn't aware of his surroundings when he see a guqin string heading his way.

"A-Ling!" Jiang Cheng look in horror as Jin Guangyao have a string around Jin Ling neck.

"Hanguang Jun, what do we do?" Wei Wuxian whispered to Lan Wangji, "Wait for the chance, but not right now," Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

Su she smirk, he try to rush over to Jin Guangyao side but he was stopped by Lan Xichen sword.

"How come he still have something like this up his sleeves when I took away everything from him?" Wei Wuxian said while looking at Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji see where the string is coming from, "he hide it inside of his body."

Wei Wuxian grind his teeth together, "Good for you," Jin Guangyao tighten the rope around Jin Ling neck.

"A-Ling!" Jiang Cheng shout Jin Ling name with worry and concern to see blood coming out of Jin Ling neck.

Jin Guangyao tell the other there is no need to be agitated, he was the one who watch Jin Ling grew up. He want them to go their separate way, then he will let Jin Ling go. They will find him safe and sound.

"Jin Guangyao, if you want someone for hostage take me instead!" Jiang Cheng said with an angry voice.

Jin Guangyao doesn't want to take Jiang Cheng because he is hurt, he will only slow him down if Jin Guangyao take Jiang Cheng with him.

Wei Wuxian glanced over at Su she, then glance back to Jin Guangyao, "Sect leader Jin, aren't you going to take your most loyalty subject with you?" Jin Guangyao look over at Su she who is been held back by Lan Xichen sword.

Su she tell Jin Guangyao that there is no need to wait for him, which in return Jin Guangyao know he appreciated.

"Sect leader Jin, you are lying again," Lan Xichen said with the most hurtful tone in his voice.

Jin Guangyao want Lan Xichen to know that this will be the last time he lie after that he won't lie anymore.

This got Lan Xichen more angry, "that is what you said last time! I can't tell what you said is the truth or a lie."