I Am Not Yiling Laozu!

During empathy Lan Wangji see how Wei Wuxian is reacting, it is like he is in pain.

"Wei Ying," seeing Wei Wuxian in pain like this, Lan Wangji can't sit still, and he is really worry about Wei Wuxian, he can't even help him.

After a minute or so, Lan Wangji see Wei Wuxian opening his eye and then close it again, "Wei Ying," Lan Wangji got up, he went to check Wei Wuxian pulse. He felt his pulse going very fast, the only thing he can do right now is play on his Guqin.

Lan Wangji play cleansing to help calm Wei Wuxian down. He hope that whatever is happening to Wei Wuxian, he hope that Wei Wuxian can hear his music.

In the secret chamber of Jin GuangYao, when the empathy have ended. Wei Wuxian left the place where Nie Mingjue is at but when he did, he got attack by Jin Guangyao.

Wei Wuxian dodge here and there, he doesn't want to get hurt or get kill. That is when he landed on his sword, "this sword, it feel so familiar. Where have I seen this sword before? I need to get it pull out. Come on come on come on!" The sword was unsheathed from the holder.

"Yes!" Wei Wuxian sword start to attack Jin Guangyao back. With a few fight between Wei Wuxian and Jin Guangyao, the sword soon went straight toward Jin Guangyao. Wei Wuxian took this chance to escape from there.

Wei Wuxian walk back to the place where his body is at. Lan Wangji open the door to see the paper man, he opened his palm for the paper man to lay down. Lan Wangji make sure that no one is looking and then close the door.

He walk back over to Wei Wuxian, he send Wei Wuxian conscious back to his body. Wei Wuxian woke up with a heavy breathing, "Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji help Wei Wuxian to stand still.

Wei Wuxian grab onto Lan Wangji arm, "we need to go now!" The two of them looked at each other, "Where to?"

"Fragrance hall, we need to get there fast before Jin Guangyao move the head to somewhere else!"

"Let's go!"

When the two of them left their room, there is two guards standing guard in front of their room.

"Stop right there."

"Why is Hanguang Jun in a rush? Anything urgent? Please allow us to report to Xiandu."

"Step aside. No time for you to report it."

Lan Wangji attacked the two guards, knocking them aside. Wei Wuxian pointed at the two guard ps while saying, "didn't I already told you to step aside."

They continue to walk toward Jin Guangyao chamber, but more guard arrive in front of them. Lan Wangji send Bichen toward Jin disciple and knock them down.

Just when the two of them is about walk again Lan Xichen call out, "Wangji," Lan Xichen look at the Jin disciple on the ground. Lan Wangji look at his brother, "XiongZhang."

"Where is it?" Lan Xichen asked Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

"Fragrance hall," Wei Wuxian answered Lan Xichen question.

So all three head toward Jin Guangyao room. When the three got there, they got stop by Jin Ling, "it you guys. Why are the three of you here?" They didn't said anything to Jin Ling, all three just walk up to the door, "Wait a second. This is my shushu bedroom chamber. You three came to the wrong place."

Lan Wangji didn't care who room this is, he walk to the door but once again Jin Ling went to stop him, "stop! What do you want? Why are you barging into his room?"