Source Of The Melody

Lan Xichen walk into the room, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian got up, they went to give a bow to him.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Zewu Jun."

Lan Xichen look at Lan Wangji and then over to Wei Wuxian, "it was me who let Wangji take you back. Before we get to the bottom of this, Wei gongzi can stay here for while. As long as I am here, no one will dare to enter into Cloud Recesse to search for you."

Wei Wuxian looked over at Lan Wangji, he did the same. He gave Wei Wuxian a slight nodded to his head, to assured Wei Wuxian that no one will enter into cloud Recesse without Lan Xichen permission.

Wei Wuxian look seriously at Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun, can I ask you a question? Can you tell me where is Nie Mingjue body is right now?"

Lan Xichen look down with a sad expression, he turn to his left as he walk while saying, "Many of the sect leader have already seen with their very own eyes to Da Ge body. Right now, Huaisang is keeping an eye on his brother body for the moment. I already sent those who I trust to keep watch over it as well."

"Then what did Jin Guangyao reaction?" Wei Wuxian asked Lan Xichen.

Lan Wangji step up beside Wei Wuxian and said, "Flawless."

Lan Xichen turn around to look at Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, "He said that he will get to the bottom of this no matter what and give everyone an account. Since everyone found out that you are Wei Wuxian but they doesn't know that you don't have any of your memories, what will you do?"

Wei Wuxian bite the bottom of his lip, "Hanguang Jun already told me what has happen over the past 16 years. I will do what I can to defend myself and clear my name."

Lan Xichen smile as he nodded his head, "Now then Wangji, shouldn't you give me an explanation. You are more then I can handle."

"Xiong zhang, the head of Chifeng Zun is indeed in Jin Guangyao hands."

"You seen it with you own eyes?"

"He saw it with his own eyes."

"Do you believe him?"

"Yes."

Wei Wuxian just stand to the watching the two twin jade of Gusu talking back and forth between one another. 'I don't like where this is going.'

"What about Jin Guangyao?"

"Untrustworthy."

"Wangji ah, you believe in Wei gongzi. But I believe in Jin Guangyao."

'I got to stop this somehow,' "ah Sect leader Lan!"

Lan Xichen look over at Wei Wuxian, "Wei Gongzi, you don't have to worry. Before thing come to the bottom of this, I will not be partial to either side."

Wei Wuxian gave Lan Xichen a bow, "Thank you, Sect leader Lan for giving me this opportunity. Chifeng Zun cause of death was indeed a delusion. But Sect leader Lan, don't you think this is too coincidental? You never thought, there were other incentives behind it, don't you think so?"

"What do you think the cause is?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Wuxian.

"Qingxin Xuanqu."

Wei Wuxian put the flute to his lips and play the song from the empathy that he saw in Nie Mingjue vision. When he is done, Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Xichen, "Sect leader Lan, is this the song you taught to Jin Guangyao?"

"Yes. This song is called, "Xinhua", which has the effect to clean a person mind and calm their inner soul. But Wei gongzi, you just played one passage wrong as well, did you not?"