🌺WangXian🌺

Let's go with three years later okay
🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁
3 year later

It has been three year since Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji went their separate way. Wei Wuxian travel the world to help those who are in needed. He has seen a lot of this but there one thing, 'I feel like I am missing something, it doesn't feel right. I miss that one person who is always by my side. We always travel together, always do thing together......Lan Zhan.........I wonder how you are doing? Do you miss me like I miss you? My heart feel empty without you,' Wei Wuxian now stood at the place where they went their separate way.

"I'm back...back to the place where Lan Zhan and I went our separate way."

Cloud Recesse

Lan Wangji is in his home, he is feeling the same feeling that Wei Wuxian have for him. They just won't admit it to each other,  not yet but soon.

"Wangji," Lan Wangji look up to see his brother Lan Xichen standing at the door way.

"Xiong zhang."

Lan Wangji gave Lan Xichen a hug, this surprise Lan Xichen but he hugged his brother back. The two pull back, they went to seat down at Lan Wangji desk. Lan Wangji pour tea for his brother, "Wangji, don't you think is time for you to go find Wei gongzi?"

Lan Wangji stop what he is doing, he look up at Lan Xichen who is smiling at him, "I know that I can't stay in seclusion forever. Uncle is also out of seclusion. You did a great job keeping our sect in line and the cultivation world in peace. As your big brother, I am very proud of you, Wangji. Thank you for the hard work."

"Xiong zhang," Lan Wangji feel very happy that his big brother praise him.

"Now, I will take over as sect leader and Xiandu for you. Go find Wei gongzi, I am sure he is waiting for you somewhere," Lan Xichen smiled at Lan Wangji who smile back at him.

'I guess only Wei gongzi can make Wangji smile like this. Dead little didi, your big brother wish you and Wei gongzi a happy life together.'

Lan Wangji got up, he went to grabbed his sword and he rush out of the door but before he can go any further Lan Xichen call out to him, "And Wangji!"

Lan Wangji turn around to look at Lan Xichen, "Tell him your feeling, okay?" Lan Wangji ear turn red, he nodded his head. He pull out bichen, and hop on it, Bichen begin to rise higher and higher and higher until Lan Wangji is up in the air.

"Good luck didi," Lan Xichen walk away from there with a smile on his face, "Now, I should start to get back to my assignments as sect leader and Xiandu." (Zewu Jun good luck)

Back of Cloud Recesse hill

"I haven't play that song for a while now, I wonder what the name of it," Wei Wuxian begins to play the song that Lan Wangji sang for him in slaughter Xuanwu cave.

Lan Wangji is flying through the air, that is when he hear the song that he made for Wei Wuxian when they got trap inside the slaughter Xuanwu cave. He follow the sound of the music, it take him back to the place where they separated from one another.

When Wei Wuxian is almost done playing the last part of the song, Lan Wangji said his name, "Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian stop playing the last note as it echo throughout the mountain. Many emotion is going through Wei Wuxian mind, he happy, sad, joyful, missing, longing and so on. He lowers his flute to his side.

He smile, the disappear, then smile again, 'this isn't an illusion right? I am not dreaming right?'

Wei Wuxian turn slowly slowly slowly and finally when he turn fully around, there standing behind him is Lan Wangji. His eye lit up with happiness, his sad face now bright up to see Lan Wangji again. A big bright smile appear on his face, "Lan Zhan, is it really you?"