The Junior pt.2

"I need someone to help me with something, any volunteer?" He looked at all of the Junior in front of him.

The only person who step up with a smile on his face is sizhui, "Mo qianbei, I can help you." Wei Wuxian gave a nod to his head.

"Then what do I do?" Jingyi asked while still feeling his body starting to get very weak.

"You....do not move, not until I tell you too. Got it?"

"Okay."

Wei Wuxian gave Sizhui a pat to his shoulder, "let's go," the two of them left to go back into the kitchen to make a cure for the rest of the Junior.

Jin Ling look at where Wei Wuxian and Sizhui went off too. He couldn't stand still, is like he deciding whether to follow the two or them or not. In the end, Jin Ling decide to go help Wei Wuxian and Sizhui with whatever it is that Wei Wuxian is cooking.

All three founded the kitchen, Wei Wuxian check to see if the place have everything he needed.

"What is this smell! What are you doing in here instead of thinking of a way to help the other to detoxify the poison?"

While checking here and there, Wei Wuxian said to Jin Ling, "how do you know that I going to calling for you?" Wei Wuxian finally found what he is looking for.

"I am not here to help you!" When Jin Ling let go of his arm from his nose he smell that nasty smell again.

'This is not bothering me or Sizhui, why is this smell bothering him so much? As expected, he born in a rich family of course he never smell this kind of smell or even went into the kitchen before'

"Did someone kill somebody and forgot to bury them or something?! Why is it so stink in here anyway?"

Wei Wuxian turn around to look at Jin Ling, "listen here Young mistress Jin. If you are already here then please lend me a hand. If you don't want to help, then please go back and send someone else."

"Who are you call Young Mistress Jin? You should be careful what you just say!"

Wei Wuxian went back to what he is doing while Jin Ling continue to complain, "well then, I want to see what on earth are you going to try to make."

'This brat need to stop complaining. I don't see sizhui complaining, good kid by the way,' "okay then, Sizhui go fetch me a bucket of water. We need to clean up this place before we can make the cure for the other to detoxify."

"Okay," Sizhui left from there to go get a bucket of water for Wei Wuxian to clean up,the place.

"What's the point of cleaning up this place? It is not like you are cooking or anything."

"That is exactly what I am doing, I am going to cook. You, Jin Gongzi, clean up this place. Get rid of the straw and other rubbish here."

When Jin Ling didn't move, Wei Wuxian turn around to looked at him. "Get yourself moving!" With just that saying, Jin Ling went to do as he was told by Wei Wuxian.

"Are you making congee?" Jin Ling asked after looking at what Wei Wuxian and Sizhui is doing.

"Mhmm."

"Why are you even making congee? Is so watery and tasteless!"

"It is not for you anyway."

Jin Ling threw down the towel in his hand, "what did you said?! I worked so hard for so long and I can't even have any?!"

"Mo qianbei, can congee really cure the poison in the other?" Sizhui asked.

"Yeah. Sizhui is very clever. But it is not just the congee that can cure any poison, it's the glutinous in the rice. This is an old folk method."