Chapter 6

Naru chan's Pov~ <3 (Love you naru-bae!!,*Sharingan activation sound* Nvm.. *sweat drops*)

I sat by the book self in Mei-sama's bedroom, cleaning it out. It was so dusty I sneezed more than 4 times.

As I was cleaning it out, I came upon a book, it was about Love. I wanted to read it so I decided to take it with me. I finished cleaning and went to my attic greeted by my little friends again.

"Oh, hello guys" I said, "Want to read with me? I got this new book" I showed it to them. Chouji looked up then looked away continuing to nibble on the cheese.
Shika whipped his tail, acknowledging me but then totally ignoring me, he just wants to sleep. Kiba on the other hand, I didn't find him anywhere, where did he go?

I huffed and sat down comfortably on the bed, my muscles aching because of all the work. I sighed and started reading the book.

As I finished it, I saw the time, it had been an hour. Oh well, guess I'll get back to work and then I can go out to meet him again!

I finished up everything that I had to do. I was in an especially good mood so I made a nice dinner.

The book was lovely, I couldn't stop thinking about it, how much the girl loved him.
How much the boy went through, just to be with her.
It was beautiful...

I rode berry to the woods again, there I saw him already waiting.

"Did you hear?" he asked me as we walked off to the stream again.
"What about?" I asked him back.
"The prince, holding a ball" he mentioned.
"Oh, that is excellent!" I chirped.
"He is also inviting every maiden in the kingdom"
"Then my 'family' can go" I said.
"That's good?"
"I suppose" I said.
"Why?"
"If my sisters get a chance, I sure my mistress would be really happy" I smiled thinking about yesterday, how they were to me.
"That's unfortunately not possible" he whispered.
"Huh?" I questioned.
"Oh nothing" he smiled at me. I let it be.

I noticed his pale hands, the ones I touched on our first meeting.
I wanted to reach out and.... hold it.

I wanted to be closer to him. Whenever I'm around him, I.... I don't know.... I feel so different.
I feel free, I feel cared for and...loved?
My heart beats fast and thoughts feel jumbled up.

He makes me.... nervously happy. It's weird.
But I kind of..... Like it.

How would I describe this emotion??

I saw him as he continued speaking, he lips moving, looked so..... soft. If I could just.....

What the hell!!!?? What the hell did I just...

I blushed dark red and stuttered even I don't know what, confusing him to no ends.

"Everything alright?" he said scooting closer to me and touching my forehead with the back of his hand.

I blushed and flinched away, "Y-yes. I ju-st uhm.... I do-don't know what h-happened" I stuttered.

He looked at me worriedly, "You sure you alright?"
"Yes, Y-yes. Perfectly fine" I smiled at him. My heart still racing.

"If you say so" he took off his hand.

"Say Naruto. Have you ever....been in love?" he asked me.

"Umm...No...." I whispered, "Arashi san, what is it like to be in love?" I asked him.

The things he said after that stopped my heart, it's exactly what I...... feel, around...him.

No, no no no no. No!
I don't love him do I?
What if I, what if I do!?
What will I do then!??