Chapter-13

Third person Pov~

"I really can't believe I did that last night" the blond said chewing nervously on the blanket.
While the raven seemed unusually relaxed and happy.
"You need to calm down, it's just me. Your....husband" he smirked.
"Well not yet!" he protested sitting up trying his hardest to ignore the pain in his back.
"Why not?"
"Cause your d-dad...he doesn't know yet, does he?" he said, nervousness literally leaked off of him.
"Naruto...is everything alright?" Sasuke asked sitting up after him. He was starting to get worried at the others hesitance and nervousness.
"N-no" he replied.
"Hey, what happened?" Sasuke said gently looking at the glassy eyes of his lover.
"Sas-sasuke, if your dad doesn't approve then...th-then what will I-"
"He will Naruto, he will" he smiled at him.
"Ya but what if he doesn't!" the blond unexpectedly yelled.
The raven got more worried and was now under the impression that there was something else to it than the surface.
"Are you....possibly hiding something from me?" he asked.
The other flinched telling the raven he was right on point.
"What is it Naru?" he asked again trying to calm him instead of scaring the other.
"I- I have the capability to g-give birth" he finally said.

Sasuke's eyes went wide. 'He what!?' he thought in his head. How is that possible, "Then last night..... You could?"
"Yes sasuke! And if your dad doesn't approve of this then I-..I-" he finally let his tears fall out of worrying.
"Ok, shhh. First tell me how is it possible, yeah?" he used the same gentle tone trying his hardest not to freak out. He hugged the other, "I- I have my m-mother's blood. Kurama's blood"
"I thought that was only a legend" sasuke whispered to himself. "Well it's not! And now if I-"
He was cut off by laughter, at first he thought that sasuke didn't believe him and that's why he was laughing but then, "Oh my God Naruto. You really are a blessing!" he said hugging the other tightly. Naruto felt a little wetness on his shoulder, 'I-is sasuke c-crying?' he thought out of shock.
"How is this good?" he asked not knowing what Sasuke was thinking.
"Naruto, where do you think my father's reputation will be if the prince, his son, we're to conceive someone and leave them in the streets?" he chuckled asking him. Kissing his cheek repeatedly.

As realization struck the blond he blushed hard, "B-but how d-do you even know that I conceived? I'm just saying I can, but it doesn't m-mean I did..." he said.
He felt the other wrap his arms around his waist from behind, "Then how about we make sure, hm?" Sasuke whispered in his ears and gently sucked on his ear lobe.
"Mm~ Sa-sasu, no... -nm~" the blond tries to suppress his moans but in vain.
Sasuke continued, ignoring the blond's pleads to stop.

He slowly crept forward and pushed the other down on the bed, straddling him. He kissed the swollen plump lips savouring the taste.
He sucked lightly on his lower lip before deciding to slide his tongue in the warm cavern. Eloped by warmth he let out a quiet moan which was inaudible because of the blond's louder one.
Suddenly there were knocks on the door, sasuke ignored it but Naruto could not, it got him alarmed.
The knocks came again louder. The blond finally managed to push the other off of him and point to the door with a pout and a flushed face.

Sasuke groaned, he really did NOT want to be disturbed right now.
"What!?" he snapped at the door as the knocks resonated again.
"Sasuke, I'm sorry to d-disturb you but may I speak with you for a moment...?" both their bodies froze, it was none other than the king of the kingdom.

Nervousness automatically crept up on both of them. He kissed the blond's cheek softly, "Dress up and wait here ok? If it hurts too much then you can stay like this but I'll be locking the door from outside" he whispered before giving another small kiss and getting up to dress up.

He dressed up quickly and made his way out the room, he gave a small smile and mouthed 'Relax' to the other before shutting and locking the door.

The blond definitely could not relax, he put on one of Sasuke's night robes and sat on the bed tapping his foot anxiously.