Chapter 15

Sasuke's Pov~

It's been around a month since we married. The coronation has been done so I'm the new king now.

My dad wanted to retire somewhere in the mountains because..... My mom always loved those places. So he's been gone for about 2 weeks now. He said he'll visit me and Itachi sometimes and that he just wanted to relax and let go after his hard life of being the king.

There he is.....my husband. My one and only. Sitting in the garden. In the extreme cold when it is literally still snowing.

"Kurenai-sensei?"
"Yes my King?"
"Didn't I specifically mention that he shouldn't go out in the cold without proper clothes on for winter?" I asked her.
"My lord I'm old, and he's way too energetic for me, I couldn't even catch him. He had this innocent look on his face, I felt like a mean old lady. He's such a young and healthy soul, how could I have the heart to let him down?" she sighed.
"Sensei, you've always been too soft, dad has even scolded you because of letting me do things like....this" I pointed at Naruto, who was now admiring the snowman that he made. A little dismantled but a snowman nonetheless.
We both chuckled. "Well my king, it was worth seeing that smile on your face" she smiled at me.
"Go to your room now, I'll send some hot coffee. Get under the blankets, you must be cold. Thank you for keeping an eye on that troublemaker" I smiled at her.
She chuckled, "Ah, young love" she slowly walked away.

"Naruto?" I asked, more like threatened.
"Ahhh" he screamed, "Oh, i-it's just you. Haha, h-how was th-the....the..........what was it again?" he nervously laughed.
I glared at him and grabbed him by the ear, "Ittaiiiiii, it hurts"
I let go of his ear, "Sorry" he pouted. "I've just never really go to enjoy in the snow" he said rubbing his red ear.
I sighed, "I told you, you can just try to wear something that will less likely give you a fever" I said.
"Sorry" he mumbled.
I held his hand. "It's freezing" I frowned, "Where are your gloves?"
"They were colder than the weather outside trust me" he shivered.
I took his hand in mine and shoved both of our hands in my warm coat pocket.
He sighed and placed his other hand in my other pocket while hugging me from behind.
He hummed a happy tune. "Oh! Oh! Sasuke did you see my snowman" he said all excited.
"Yes" I said in monotone. I felt him waiting for a little more acknowledgement. I sighed, "It's....cute" I blushed.
He giggled and buried his face on my back.
"You're so warm sasu" he said which I could barely make out because it was muffled.
I blushed, "Let's go inside dobe and I don't want to see you outside like this again" I said.
"Like how?"
"The kind of clothes which get you helplessly freezing to death" I said.
He chuckled, "You're over reacting" he said.
I mean I probably am "Only because it's you" I mumbled.
"What was that~" he asked.
"Maybe I'll just lock the doors and feed the key to Susanoo" I said.
"Ah, No! Sorry, I won't do this again" he yelled hiding his face in my back. I smirked.

I lead him to our room, which was previously my father's and mother's room. He immediately ran to the bathroom and I could hear the shower running seconds later. I slowly took off my layers of clothing. Leaving me topless.

"Hahhh..." came a relaxed sigh.
"Gah-!!!" an astonished yell a second later.
"What?" I asked.
"Y-you why- a-are you.....WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?" he yelled.
I smirked, "But you've already seen me like this before" I said.
"And a lot more than this~" I continued, walking towards him.
"and even more than once~"

I saw his ears flare red as I hugged him. He was warm because of the shower. "Wh-what are y-you?" he asked.
"Hmm, the thing is, I missed you" I said. After all I've been gone for a day and a half.
"It was only one day and a few hours" he protested.
"Well that's even more than 24 hours which is already equal to 86,400 seconds"
"I mean.....when you say it like that" he mumbled.

Then he pulled back from the hug and gave me a kiss, a short kiss.

Then jumped on the bed and crawled under the covers.
"What's wrong?" I teased a little more.
"it's cold" came a muffled reply.

I could use that to my advantage.

I laid down with him. "Why are you still shirtless" he squeaked.
"You know, when we do 'it' you feel warm" I said.
I saw his embarrassed face under the sheets.
"Not just warm....it's a lot hotter than that, isn't it?" I said slowly crawling over him and making him face me.

I smirked and leaned down to kiss him. "Do you not want it?" I whispered in his ear before sucking on his neck.
"Hah! Wa-wait" he said.
"......do you not want it?" I asked again this time a little more serious about that question.
He seemed to have sensed that, "I-it's n-not tha-t" he stuttered.
"That?~" I asked flipping back into my mood in just a second.
"that I d-don't wa-want it" he stuttered.

I chuckled, "Let's warm you up then, shall we?~"

-X- (Feel free to insert your own imagination. Lol you can kill me for this if you want to🔪 here's the knife)

Author's pov~

"Why me!" he whined snuggling up to his husband while his back hurt like hell.
Sasuke was in his own super satisfactory dream world, not knowing that the blond actually couldn't sleep because of pain.
Though he was tired.

His whimpers accidentally woke the raven up. "Hey what's wrong?" he asked.
"What's wrong? You really wanna know?" the blond snapped turning the other way.
Sasuke was taken aback, 'What just.....?'
"Umm...are you alrig-"
"No, no I'm not" came a reply.
"Why?"
The blond turned around and gave him a 'are-you-serious-right-now' face.
"Is there something....... I'm missing?" he smiled awkwardly.
The blond sighed, "It's nothing, go back to sleep"
"No I know something it's wrong, I just want to know what" sasuke said poking the blond.
The blond huffed and turned around to face him again, "My back hurts" he stated.
"Oh..." Sasuke tried to stop his laugh to not piss his husband of even more.
"Ok......well I could call someone who could give you a massage"
"Don't want" he said quickly shutting his eyes.
"Then uh.....I could give you one" the raven offered.
"...."
"Well?"
"Do what you want" he said turning on his stomach.
Sasuke smiled. "Ok, then"

"Mhm....you know you give really good massages" the blond said satisfied.
"Yeah....I know" the raven whose hands were now starting to hurt said without trying to sound tired.
But the blond obviously caught on.

"Thank you sasuke, I feel much better now" he whispered.
The raven yawned, "You sure?" he asked.
"Yes, Now let's go back to sleep" the blond yawned.
"Ok..." Sasuke laid down beside him and hugged him close. "Sweet dreams"
"Hmm" the blond hummed before cuddling into Sasuke and finally falling asleep, smiling.

Please vote✨