Chapter 17

2 years later~

"And with that.... I co-coman-comart-"
"Command"
"And with that, I command you to die!"
"Ahh, my queen please spare my precious life, for if you do I will forever be loyal to you" Sasuke pleaded on the floor with a plastic sword at his neck.
Sarada chuckled and burst out in laughter as she defeated her dad once again.

"Ok, that's enough you two" Naruto piped in.
"But Mama, I was just going to kill Dada"
"Wait, you were not going to spare my life?" Sasuke asked with a confused face.
"Okay honey, I don't know what this man is teaching you, but you don't kill your dad" Naruto said picking her up in his arms.
"Awww" she whined.
"Hey, I'm boosting her self confidence you know!" the raven protested from the floor.
"yeah, keep that up and soon you'll find yourself dead in your sleep" Naruto shook his head walking out with Sarada.

Sasuke got up with a chuckle, "That was a good battle my queen" he bowed to Sarada, "Now..." he leaned near her face, she placed a kiss on his cheek.
Then he looked at Naruto. "What?" the other asked him.
He didn't say anything just leaned his face in, Naruto rolled his eyes before placing a kiss on his cheek.
"I didn't want one on the cheek from you" Sasuke stated causing the other to chuckle.
He gave his a chaste kiss on his lips, "oka-"

"Your majesty!" came a call from the door.
"Yes" Sasuke answered taking his stance and clearing his throat.
"A scroll came in, I would like you to go through this"
"Of course" he said taking the scroll in his hands, he turned around and smiled at both of them before leaving for the library.

"Dada?" Sarada asked looking at her dad's back.
"Dada has work, are you tired Sarada?" Naruto asked. The little girl's tired black eyes met blue ones.
"Mhm" she said stuffing her face in her mother's shoulder and closing her eyes.
"Okay, nap time" The blond gently patted her back and took her to her room.
"Ne, Sarada?"
"Hn" she replied.
"What do you think about having a baby brother or sister?" the blond asked her.
"Baby brother or sister?" she asked her eyes suddenly wide with excitement.
"Yes. You know, you will be the older sister taking care of them. And they will call you neh-chan"
"So I'll be able to share my cookies with them?"
"Yes"
"Will I be able to play with them?"
"Yes, darling"
"Will they love me?" she asked looking down with a blush.
Naruto chuckled, "Of course, you will be their older sister after all, ne?"
"Yessss! I want a baby brother or sister!!!" she cheered.
"Okay, too much energy, go to sleep"
"When can I have them?" she asked.
"Uhm...soon" Naruto blushed.
"Yesss! Sweet dreams momma" she said wrapping herself up in her blanket with a huge smile.

Naruto closed her room door and left heading towards library. He opened the door, "Well then, we can escape the drought, we have a forest right here. So we will move our agricultural fields for the month of April. Get this area cleared out by the next month" sasuke said marking a map with a red pen.
Naruto smiled, 'He looks..... hot when he's serious' he blushed and closed the door.

"Naruto-sama!"
"Yeah" he turned around.
"Have you seen Sasuke Sama?"
"He's in the library, busy. Why?"
"Well then could you help out here?"
"Of course"

"This is the trade routes from the hyuga inuzuka kingdom to ours. It's been blocked by a boulder. A few people have been injured, our kingdom is closer to this route than theirs. They have asked for help. People are stuck here." she said pointing to the map.
Naruto hummed softly, he unfolded another layer.
"Well if this road here, leads to this clearing nearby...." he stopped, "Get the horsemen from our kingdom, lead them to this clearing, all the medical assistance will be provided in the clearing. This road will lead them safely to our kingdom. This route doesn't have to be cleared, it has become dangerous over the time with the risks of landslides, instead make this route more accessible" he smiled. "I'll be supervising the work. This road should be made clear in the next two weeks. Mark the route and send this map back to the hyuga inuzuka also ask them to put a hold on the merchandise till this route has been cleared out and safe"