Chapter 14

Author's pov~ (a week later)

A blond beauty walked down the royal aisle with a beautiful white gown and flowers in his hand...

Why a gown you ask?
Well.....

3 days ago~

"Sasu this suits me" Naruto said holding onto a white suit.
"Naruto, I have a request.." the raven whispered with a blushing face.
"What?" he asked sasuke with a bright smile.
"Well, I was...uh. I was wondering i-if..." he stopped, "You know what just" he clapped his hands and a few maids gathered together with a beautiful royal white gown.
"Sasuke, wh-what i-is-?"
"Please just try it on" the raven said cutting him off.
"But sasu..." the blond said with uncertainty looking at the white gown.
"Please" the blond heard the hidden desperation in his voice.
"O-ok, I guess" he said.

The raven walked out of the room and gave him his privacy to change.

As he was done he asked sasuke to enter. "S-so ho-how do I...?"
When sasuke saw him his heart filled with love and a little bit of pain.

He bit his lip, the blond looked down with a blush and the gown extended well below on the floor. The pure white contrasted with his tan skin making him glow a beautiful golden shade. The sunlight entered through a small window enhancing the glow.

"Sasu?" he called finally gathering the guts to look up.
He saw tears filling those onyx eyes and a small sob left his lips.
Sasuke immediately turned around, "I-I'm ok" he said quickly wiping his eyes and turning around again.

The blond was shocked, "Why were you...?"
"Because this gown belonged to my wife" came a deep voice from behind him.
"Your majesty" Naruto bowed not expecting to find the king there at that moment.
"You see, his mother wore it on our third anniversary and he called her an-"
"Angel" sasuke interrupted. "You look like an angel" he looked straight into the azure blue eyes. Now Naruto was not sure if sasuke was quoting what he said back then or was saying that to him right now honestly or both of them, nevertheless that didn't stop him from blushing madly at sasuke's words.

"Now I have requested a gown to be made since this is a little old and torn near the waist, it's an altered copy of this beautiful gown" Naruto quickly checked the place to find it was slit a stitch.
'Really?' Naruto thought, 'A new gown only cause of a small slit?'
"It's fine, I can stitch this bit" he told them.
"Yes of course you can but now the gown is already made so take a look" Fakugo suggested.
He sighed, "Alright"

Another gown was presented in front of him "The top is...a little different?" Naruto said since they told him it was a copy.
"Naruto, the top is..... from your mother's wedding gown design" sasuke said.

The blond's eyes widened, "R-really?" he stuttered looking at the dress in awe.
"Yes" he held the dress and saw a small note stitched on the corner of the dress, it was situated right near the heart.

'I will not be with you my darling, please don't let that stop me from walking you down the aisle on the happiest day of your life. My snowflake, I'll always love you

~dad'

"What is...?" his hands trembled.
"I guess there is a lot you don't know, huh?" king fakugo looked at him.
"Let me explain, your mom, Kushina's father passed away when she was very young due to a disease. So he made sure that he was with her when she got married.....Naruto, will you accept your grandfather walking you down the aisle?" he asked.

The blond broke out in tears, "Y-yes" he cried. Sasuke, his husband to be, comforted him.
"Calm down love, you can treasure this, you don't have to wear it if you don't want to" he said making sure his father's question of him wearing a gown didn't affect him.
"No! No....I will, I want to. I definitely will wear this, and this only...Nothing else" he said hugging sasuke.
"Thank you so much" he said crying on his shoulder.

The raven hugged him, "There we go" he patted his back.
"Well if you want you can try this on, we will wait outside" King fakugo said.
"Y-yes" he smiled at the king who returned it.

Present moment~

Naruto Uzumaki soon to be Uchiha walked along the aisle, his gown stood out because of the soft white snow decorating the grounds, the decorations were tipped off with snow making the whole ceremony a little bit more beautiful.

"Do you, Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, take Uchiha Sasuke to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest said.
"I do" Naruto blushed looking away.
"Do you Uchiha Sasuke take Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
The raven who was captivated by his lover's beauty was once again lost in those ocean eyes.
"Mr. Uchiha?"
"Oh, yes" he said finally snapping out of it and blushing out of embarrassment, suddenly finding the flowers banquets very interesting....

It caused the crowd to laugh a little.

They made their promises and said their vows.

"I now pronounce you to be husbands. You may kiss the groom!" the priest announced happy another wedding was a success. And he could tell this was out of pure love and not forced or arranged, he secretly blessed them long and healthy lives filled with love.

Sasuke grabbed the other by the waist and leaned in for a kiss as the blond complied readily. Cheers of happiness burst through the crowd!!

AN : you should know that boys marriage was not new since kings and their sons do anything for territory and power.
See y'all soon (*'∇`*)
Vote!✨