Two

y/n pov:

"Y/n, You're finally here!" you heard a familiar voice say as you walked into the gym. You put your bag down and headed towards your dad, a girl with glasses and a tall guy with glasses. "This is Kiyoko Shimizu, Karasono's manager and this is Ittetsu Takeda, our facility advisor, and of course you know who I am." You smiled at the new faces and the girl known as Kiyoko smiled back but it didn't last long when you heard the door slam open ad saw a small guy and a bald dude standing there. You thought that they were crazy so you hid behind your father. "OUR QUEEN!" they both said running towards Kiyoko but before they could tackle her they fell to the ground hard in front of you and your father. they both looked up and stood up right away." H-hello miss my name is Nishinoya yuu but you can call e Noya and this is Tanaka" you smile at them. "Hi, I'm y/n."

Once everyone was in the gym:

"Y/n?" you heard a familiar voice walk towards you. It was Hinita, with a huge smile on his face." what are you doing here?" "I'm here to become a manager." You said with a big smile. After talking about volleyball with hinita, your dad called everyone to meet up in the center of the court. "OK punks, well im coach Ukai and this is Takada, we will be running the volleyball program this year, but anyway we need you all to you know get to know one another or whatever soo spend some time to get to know each other, we'll be back in a few." With that, they left the building leaving you with a bunch of people you didn't even know. you were nervous until you felt a hand grab your shoulder. It was Kiyoko! "Hey, why don't we all get in a circle and introduce ourselves." everyone agreed and sat down in a circle. you sat next to a tall blond guy with glasses and a guy with gray-ish hair.

 "Okay soo we each will say our name and tell an interesting fact, I'll start. Hello, I'm Kiyoko Shimizu and this is my last year at karasono." 

"Hello, Im Dichai, and I'm the team captain of karsono's volleyball team."

 "H-hi I'm Yamaguchi, and I'm a first-year." 

"wassup I'm Tanaka, and this guy right here is my man, Noya." 

"Heyyy I'm Noya and this is my best-man Tanaka."

"Hi, I'm Kageyama, and...I like volleyball."

"Hello I'm Hinita shoyo and I have a little sister."

"H-hi I'm Asahi and I like animals..."

"Hello, Im Sugawara, and in the "mother" of the team."

"Hey im tsukishima and I am 6,2..."

It was now your turn all eyes were on you. you had cold sweats but you knew you had to be brave and a strong person. 

"Hello, I'm y/n ukai, and I'm the daughter of our coach and I'm a manager."

Yandere's Unlocked:

Tsukishima: Hmmm, she is like a priceless doll, that can easily break

Yamaguchi: she's soo sweet and I want her soo bad

Tanaka: She mine- all mine

Noya: I'll have her- someday soon

Sugawara: oh sugar, why do you tease me by looking at others than me

Asahi: the lord has blessed me with you

Daichi: From the moment I saw you, I've needed you

Kiyoko: Man- she is such a beautiful girl, And I need her

Thank you guys for checking out this chapter, sorry it's shorter than the others but I will try to update both The Demon's child and this as soon as I can. 

Luv yall, and be safe.