Eleven

Third-person pov:

Entering the building, Karasono saw about Three more teams; One had black and white uniforms, another had light blue and white uniforms, and the last team had purple and white. Looking around they eventually found their practice court, which was by the team with white and light blue uniforms. "Tobio-chan~?"Kageyama looked in the direction where he heard the voice and he would know that voice from anywhere...It was someone he hated with a burning passion- Oikawa Tooru. "Oikawa..." "Well, it seems that you are on a shi- my my~ Who's that you got there." As the man named Oikawa looked at you with his chocolate brown eyes. Blushing and hiding behind Asahi. "Shiti-kawa get your ass over here..." A dark-haired guy walked over and started yelling at him. The yelling kind of made you giggle and that alerted everyone, including the dark-haired boy. Suddenly all eyes were on you. Being a bit nervous you started walking towards your team's volleyball court. 

Karasono's pov:

We all watched y/n walk off to the court that we were using for practice while we were on this trip. but we were not the only ones who watched her leave, That stupid Oikawa and his 'friend'. "Hey, Guys-" Oiwkawa and iwazumi looked at the small orange-haired boy with a questioning look. "Y/n is ours and only our. So leave her alone or we will kill you." The two tall men were a little shocked that the short child said that but they were that impressed. "Mhmm- I mean we could say the same thing shorty, as for your team. You don't scare us. We will eventually win y/n's heart whether you want it to happen or not, so be prepared."And with that, the teams split and walked to their court.

(Sorry for this chapter to be short, I shall make a longer chapter soon I have just been caught up with musical, anyway have a nice dayyy)

Yandere's unlocked:

Oikawa tooru

Hajime Iwaizumi