Three

Everyone looked at you with their eyes widen. "whoa- your coach's daughter?! THAT'S AWESOME." said the three energetic guys. (You know if you know.) The others nodded in agreement. "well anyway, we should be getting to our classes soon. Also, first years if you need help finding your classroom please let us know." Sugawara said with a big smile. Your dad came back and released everyone but called you for a quick second. "Y/n, Have a good day and NO BOYS." you laugh at his "no boys" joke. "okay dad, no boys byee." You waved and headed to your first period which was Math. you sighed and went in to see Tsukishima and Yamaguchi in the back of the room. "Tsukishima? Yamaguchi?" They both looked at you and Yamaguchi seemed really happy to see you. "y-y/n Hey do you want to sit with us?" you nodded and sat in between the two boys. Then class began.

During Math class:

I was paying attention to all my classes and listening to the teacher, but I got this feeling that there were eyes watching my every move. I just brushed it off and continued to listen to our lecture about math stuff. Once we got our homework I finished it quickly because it was really easy for me. I looked to see if either of the boys needed help but It seemed that they were both fine. We talked for the rest of the period. The bell rang and I went to my next class. Science.

In science class:

There was nobody I knew in my class, but I did enjoy learning about how water is made and all that.

Language arts:

As you entered the classroom you saw two more faces that seemed familiar to you. Hinita and Kageyama. Hinita saw you and Hugged you tightly. "Hey Y/n, great soo see we have this class together." "H-Hinita I-I can't B-Breath..." you said and he was hugging you tightly. he let you go and apologized for being too hard and all that. You told him it was all right and you waved at Kags. He blushed slightly and waved back. you sat down at your desk and the two boys sat next to you. you smiled at both of them. Hinita returned the smile while kags just nodded. Basically, you did a Kahoot about random things. You and hinita were jamming to the music, giggling at each other.

History:

History was a boring subject. You were all alone with a bunch of strangers and you were learning about the stock market crash of 1929. (If you know Alastor- you know the joke)

Art:

you walked into the class and saw Kiyoko, Suga, and Dachi. you sat next to them and smiled. They all smiled back. you all were drawing sketches for your teacher to know how good you guys were.

Your sketch:

(Not my art)

(Not my art)

All three of the 3rd years looked shocked to see how amazing your skills were. "Wow y/n, you could make your own manga if you wanted to," Kiyoko said with a smile. You blushed from embarrassment. The guys nodded in agreement "well I don't know maybe." The bell rang, and It was time for your free period.

Thanks, guys I shall try to update this as much as I can. Luv yall and be safe.