Six

(Hello my dear readers, I am SOOOO sorry that I haven't been posting new chapters in such a long time, I hope you can forgive me )

Y/n pov/The next day:

You do your daily routine, getting dressed, brushing your hair, and everything else. You smelt something as you went downstairs and saw F/b/f(Fav. breakfast food), Your eyes sparkled soo bright. You feed your puppy and started to eat your food. 'thank. you. dad.' you checked the time and decided that you would leave a little bit earlier than usual. You grabbed your bag, pet your dog, and waved bye. You looked at the beautiful sky and sighed and began to walk. 

Halfway to school:

As you were walking, you saw two people that looked familiar to you. A green-haired boy and a tall beanpole. You smiled and decided to call them out. "Yamaguchi! Tsukishima!" You said waving to them. With that, the two boys turned around to your voice calling their names. Yamaguchi smiled while Tsukishima just glared. You ran up to them to catch up and as you walked to school you and Yamaguchi had some small talk while Tsukishima was listening.

Yamaguchi's Pov:

Tsuki and I were walking our way to school and talking about the picture of Y/n that Daichi sent to us. After a little bit, we heard a familiar voice call our names. "Yamaguchi! Tsukishima!" we both turned around and saw the beautiful figure waving at us. I smiled at the girl, as Tsuki just glared at her. She walked over and said good morning. "G-good morning y/n," I said with a slight blush on my face. Tsuki just nodded. As we were walking Y/n and I made some small talk about each other. This made me soo happy that I was talking to Her.

third person's pov:

As the three teens made their way to Karasono High Y/n saw her father talking to Daichi and some of the other volleyball players. They ran up to their dad to surprise them as the two boys just followed behind. Secretly and quietly y/n snuck behind her father and yelled. "Good morning-" Yaki jumped and turned around to see his daughter there to be the one who scared him. he sighed and pinched her cheeks, not too hard but not too easy either. "Y/n I told you not to do that once before, and I thought I wouldn't have to tell you again-" He sighed and let go of your cheeks and patted your head. "you're just like your mother, it's scary." Y/n rubber her cheeks and giggled. " ok ow hurry up and get to your classes." Y/n nodded and hugged her father. "See ya later dad." and with that, they ran off to their first class.