Twelve

Once all the teams arrive:

there were a total of 7 or 8 teams. of course you were nervous cause all these people were much taller than you, well most of them. you stood with your team as did everyone else. suddenly all the couches walked out, including your dad. 

"ALL RIGHT, Listen up...welcome to volleyball camp. I'm coach Nikomia (idk I think that's his name) and I will be telling you what the arrangements will be while you're here. Alright then, 3rd-year men will be staying in the-" As he was talking about how things were going around, Tanaka and Noya walked right next to you and grabbed ur shoulders, scaring you. you turned around with fear on your face but when u saw who it was you relaxed a bit. the two looked at you then at each other and smirked. You were really confused when suddenly the two started getting too close to your face. 

" TANAKA, NISHANOYA, GET YOUR ASSES AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER...NOW" the three of you jumped when u saw your dad behind you with a pissed-off look on his face. The two boys scurried away behind the rest of the team while ur dad grabbed ur hand and took you with him as he stood next to all the coaches. You felt so many eyes watching you, freaking you out. 

"d-dad can I please go back to the team, I don't feel comfortable." he looked at you when u said that.

"hmmm, Fine as long as you stay away from those little shits." He stared daggers at the two that tried to kiss you.

As you scurried back, it felt like it was in slow motion. You looked at your left and saw the red and white team. The same four u meet earlier, we're staring at you again. Next to them was a black and white team. A guy with white hair and black tips was staring at you, along with a guy next to him; he had black hair and was about the same height as the owl-looking boy. Next to that team was another black and white team, kind of like the team before but it wasn't the same. This time there were four guys staring at you. Two of them looked alike but their guy hair wasn't the same, one had blond while the other's was gray. Next to them was a guy who had his phone in his hands. For some reason, you felt as if he was recording you but that's crazy right. In front of the three boys was a guy who had gray hair with black tips, as you made direct eye contact with him he gave u a weird smile that gave you chills, so u turned to your right, you saw the light blue and white team. Oikawa and his friend iwazumi, we're staring at you as you looked towards them. Oikawa waved at you. looking away from the team you saw a purple and white team. A guy with a stern look and green hair had his eyes on u as well as a guy with cat-like eyes and red hair. Next to them was the last team (some teams don't come till later in the series) had yellow and white uniforms. A man with dark blond hair looked at you and smiled but after the smile, he stuck his young out and showed his toung pearcing. Blushing you finally were back with ur team. it felt like an eternity getting back, but something didn't feel right. your team felt...different than normal. you just rubbed it off as u listened to the coaches.

"As I was saying, Third-year boys are on the top floor left hall, as are the second-year boys. The first years are gonna be on the first floor while the managers and we coaches are gonna be on the third floor. is that clear." some of the guys didn't like this decision and started to grumble and act like cranky kids. 

"I SAID AM I CLEAR!" Everyone jumped with fear. "YES SIR." "all right now head to your room and get some sleep we have a long time ahead of us." With that everyone grabbed their thing including you and headed off to their rooms. 

Yandere's unlocked:

Bokato

Akashi

The Miya twins

Suna

Kita

Ushiwaka- I mean ushijima

Tendooo

Terushima

(All righty everyone, I hope yall have a wonderful day if I can during musical rehearsal, I can try and update more but I don't have many left...ahhhhhhhh the big show is coming. Anyway have a safe and wonderful day my children)