Seven

Y/n pov: 

The day just went pretty normal for a typical school day. classes felt like forever but hey, at least I have some people to talk to during those classes. After our last period, I headed down to the volleyball gym to help set up for practice, but as I was about to turn a corner I heard some voices. "Hey wait up-y-y/n." I turned around to see Daichi, Sugawara, and Asahi. I smiled walking towards them as they came towards me. "heading to our practice y/n" Sugawara asked with his casual smile. I nodded in return as we walked outside in the direction of the gym. As we walked towards the gym dachi mentioned that we had a practice match coming up then after that we would have a volleyball camp practice thing- idk what he said exactly but that all I heard. We opened the doors to see Hinata and Kageyama arguing as usual. I chuckled as did the others, two heads turned to see us chuckling. "Y/N!!!" I saw Hinata running towards me, arms opened wide as I moved to the side, he went right past me. He eventually stopped and looked at me with a sad look. of course, I sighed and hugged him making him happy; as we hugged tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Tanaka, and Noya all walked in and saw me hugging him. what I didn't know was the smug look Hinata was giving them and the death glares they were giving him. After a little bit, I heard the door open again and saw my dad walking in. I let go of Hinata and walked over towards Kyioko who walked in with my father. "All right guys, let's get practice started-"

A few hours later:

Practice was finally over and I sighed with relief. I finished putting the volleyballs away and grabbed my bag; walking over towards my dad I asked if I could get a ride home? he nodded and handed me the car keys to start the car. I walked out and waved to the boys and Kiyoko and walked to the car. I threw my bag on the passenger seat floor and put the key in and started the car. I sat there listening to F/s until I saw a black figure in the review mirror. I was confused why the figure or my dad as I thought wasn't coming to the car. I looked closer and saw my dad was locking the gym up and that's when it clicked, ' that's not my dad.' I locked the car doors and grabbed a bat that we have in our car. I looked in the mirror again and the figure was gone.  I watched closely to see if I could see the figure and that's when I heard a knock on the driver seat window. I screamed and held the bat tight, but when I looked and saw my dad with a confused look on his face. I unlocked the door and he came inside and looked at me. "Y/n are you ok, you looked terrified." I nodded as he started to pull out of the parking spot and drive home. 

When you get home:

I walked up into my room and layed down looking at the ceiling. 'who was that figure and what did they want...' I keep asking myself that as I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

(This is yall's dream) I started running from what seemed to be multiple people this time, it felt like I was running for my life. The pitch-black forest, the tall trees, the animal's noises, and the sound of leaves, plants, and twigs being crushed by the running. As you saw the light that meant someone was near I fell and for some reason, I couldn't get up. I looked up and saw a bunch of dark figures with glowing eyes looking down at me. I tried to scream but one covered my mouth and slowly I was taken away from the light...

I woke up in cold sweat, shaking and tears down my cheeks. I looked at the time and it was 3:30 am. I sighed and laid back down and tried to drift back to sleep, but for some unsettling feeling, I felt like I was being watched. 

3rd person pov: 

As you drifted off to sleep, outside your window was a tall, blond tsukishima taking a picture and sending it to their group chat. 'soon Y/n you will be ours...'

(Thank you my dear reader and stay safe. Stayed toon-)

 Stayed toon-)