Nineteen

(Hellooo my amazing readers, I hope you all have had an amazing summer break I'm very sorry I haven't been updating my story I was having a very busy summer. Anyways onto the story)

You looked at Kageyama and gave him a smile and then faced the coaches. 

"The first practice match will be between Nekoma and Fukurōdani. Get ready the next match after will be Karasono and Aoba Joshai." You sighed in relief cause now you could watch the other teams and take some notes for when Karasono was up against them. As the other teams were all heading to the stadium to watch the match, someone grabbed you and pulled u behind them. You were gonna squeal but they put your face in there chest and there big arms went around you as if they were giving you a hug. You were scared that it was someone trying to kidnap you, until you heard them speak. 

"Hey dont worry kitten its just me." You looked up and saw the multi color haired kemma and sighed in relef. 

"Im sorry i freaked out kemma, it was just all of a sudden an-" Kemma suddenly kissed your cheek causeing you to blush a lot. 

"Just needed a bit of luck before the match" and with that he left you in shock and walked to the mens locker room. You went up and sat next to kyioko and daichi. They both looked at you in a little consern. 

"Hey where did u go we were looking for u for a little bit" Kyioko asked while looking at you.

 "Oh im sorry i went to the bathroom i had to go pretty bad." You said lying hopeing that they would never find out the truth that kemma took u and kissed ur cheek.

-Kemma's pov- 

After leaving y/n i walked into the mens locker room where kuroo, levi, yaku, and the rest of the team were getting changed into our practice uniforms. I went up to my locker and was gdtting changed when kurro asked me a question.

"Hey kemma, what took u so long to get in here huuh?" I looked at him and gave him a smirk.

"Oh sorry i just hugged Y/n and-" I slightly laughed as i stared at kurro, levi, yaku, and yamatoto.

"and gave her a kiss on the cheek" All of there eyes widen when they heard the last part of my sectence. They looked down at me and slightly gave me glares.

"You lucky son of a bit-" Levi was cut off by yaku hitting him in the gut as kuroo smiled at kemma.

"You know what kemma- you just gave me an idea." Suddenly kurro grabbed his phone and seemed to message someone but i didn't know who or whom he was messaging.

-kuroo's pov-

i grabbed my phone after i got an idean and went to the volleyball captin GC.

'Hey guys how about this, which ever team wins todays practice matches, that team get s to hangout with Y/n and only that team.' I sent the message and waited for responds. After a little i got a message back from each captin saying that they agree, now the real show would begin.

(Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter i just got back to school and such and i can finally write again. u dont know how much i missed writing for you all, also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READ TvT)