Four

(Sorry it's been a while T^T, school is just being a pain in me bum-)

During your free period:

You were walking outside to find a nice resting spot to take a small nap. When you walked outside, you saw a few people just chilling and doing whatever. You found a nice cherry blossom tree next to a bench. the bench looked a bit old but you dint mind that. you sat there and enjoys the time you had. The wind brushing against your skin, messing with your hair and it looked all amazing when a beautiful cherry blossom fell into your hair. you slightly giggle. A random guy started to walk towards you. He had pink-long-ish hair, was wearing a pink button-up shirt, wearing sunglasses, and had a very "creepy"*cough cough* seductive *cough cough* smile. (If you know you know) "Ummm- hello?" you asked as the strange man turned his head and giggled.  "Well hello, there little cherry blossom." He walked towards you and lifted your chin. "Must be a first-year huh?" you nodded while blushing. "why don't I show you what we 3rd years can do to little first years like you-" "YURI- let her go!" You reconised that voice, You turned your head and saw Daichi. He grabbed yuri's hand and pulled it away from you."Don't. touch. her. again" Both you and yuri got chills from the cold stare he was giving yuri. Yuri started to walk off but then stopped. "Hey- new kid, be careful and I'll leave ya alone." you sighed in relief. Daichi sat next to you. "Hey- sorry about him. He's a bit crazy if you couldn't tell." you nodded, you were nervous so you didn't know what to say. he was about to say something but the lunch bell rang. you both got up and went to the lunchroom.

Your lunch:

you were really excited to eat your sushi, but before you were about to eat a ball of energy came and hugged you behind you

you were really excited to eat your sushi, but before you were about to eat a ball of energy came and hugged you behind you. "HEY Y/N." you turned around and saw hinita. You smiled, and of course, he smiled back. "Hey, do you want to come to the gym and eat with us?" "Umm sure" with that you followed him to the gym and saw the whole volleyball team and Kiyoko. you felt better that Kiyoko was there and that you weren't the only girl in the room. With that, you watched as the boys kept practicing and eating while you sat on the stans eating your dish.