Chapter 27

(Hello my children~ I hope you guys are having an amazing Christmas/New Year!)

After setting everything up you had everyone start practicing while you went to fill the water bottles. While you were gone there was some tension between the guys.

"So Bokuto, why were you and your boy-toy walking with y/n?"Tsukishima asked hitting the ball against the wall.

"Tsukishima! Now's isn't the time for this crap" Suga said in a stern and serious tone.

The rest of the guys ( Kuroo, Okiawa, Ushijima, Kaygyama, Kenma, Terishima, and the Miya Twins) Were also glaring at Bokuto but eventually, you came back and the tension in the room lifted. 

"OK guys, So I guess we can have a practice round against each other and after each round, we can switch people to other sides if that's okay with you all. "You said while setting the water down on the bench. Everyone nodded their heads and said that that sounded like a plan. Eventually, someone raised their hand, It was Kenma. 

"what if there isn't an equal amount of people?" That got you thinking and you started counting. You eventually counted 11 people and sighed.

"I guess I can join you guys." after saying that the guy's face all brightened up. You decided to ask who wanted to be the two captains and everyone raised their hands. You decided to choose the first two who raised their hands, Ushijima and Okiawa. To make it even they flipped a coin and it landed on heads which meant Ushijima went first. Of course, he chose you first which made Oikawa livid. Eventually, the teams were made, On ushijima's, it was you, Kuroo, Suga, Tsukishima, and Kenma, while on Oikawas it was Both the twins, Terishima, Kageyama, and Bokuto. 

Everyone went to their places but what made you uncomfortable was that Tsukishima was behind you. You tried to forget it and play the matches. After a few matches and playing with everyone, it was time for lunch and break before the teams would work with their couches so you decided to all head back to the main building. While heading back Kurro and Bokuto were talking with you. The others would smile at you but glare at the others. You were about to go and change until Suga asked for you for a word. You were worried, you don't know why but you felt like something was wrong.

" Hey Suga, what's up?"

"When practicing I could tell you were uncomfortable, is everything ok?" He asked looking at you worried. Your eyes widened as you recalled the event that happened a while back, but you didn't want to have Suga worry.

"No nothing's wrong suga, im as fine as a fiddle I promise." You gave him a sympathetic smile but you could still see his worry.

"Hey hun, if ANYTHING happens please let me know, 'cause I care about you a bunch and I don't want you to get through things by yourself." He gave you one of his big, bright smiles which made you blush slightly.

"Ok suga, I promise that if anything happens or if I have some burdens, I promise to let you know." You both hugged each other before he went inside. You felt that someone was watching so you looked around and nothing. You took a deep breath and walked inside to change and eat, not knowing of the multiple eyes watching you.

(Hello my children!!! Again I Hope you have an amazing Holiday!!! If you have ANY REQUEST Plz, let me know!!!! Love you all so much and see you in the next chapter!!! BYE-BYE~!!!)