~Start the Night~

"Alright then!" grinned Kagami standing outside the building. "It's been over 10 years or so since last time I was here. It doesn't seem to have changed from what I can see"

He grinned wider and grabbed the door knob.

He twisted it and found the doors unlocked.

"Not locked?" he said confused then shrugged. "They must be waiting for me inside"

He walked inside and closed the doors after him.

"Geez it's dark" muttered Kagami as only the windows lit up the hallway he was in. "Where am I even supposed to go?"

Kagami looked around and just walked the only way he could.

He arrived to the reception desk and looked over it.

"Keys?" he said and stepped around it.

There on the desk laid a set of keys ontop of a piece of paper.

"Hmm?" hummed Kagami and picked up the paper.

"To the new night guard.

Welcome to Kuroko no Basuke.

The place for all children alike to gather together and play the sport of basketball alongside the Generation of Miracles, our main attraction!

You have the job to stay in the office and look over all the cameras and ensure the safety off all the equipments and animatronics of any thieves or dangers.

You are free to do whatever you want as long as you do your one task.

You may leave earliest at 6 am and the morning crew will arrive approximately at 6.20, so make sure to lock the doors after you leave.

We hope you well on your nightshifts.

P.S.

At least one whole week of work has to be accomplished for you to be listened to because of previous incidents.

Aka,

You are not allowed to demand a raise or quit the job until a full week has passed by."

"The heck" said Kagami raising an eyebrow at the last bit. "Exactly what would lead to that when you only have to watch over the cameras?"

He turned the paper around and found a bad sketch of the layout of the building showing where he was to go to get to the office.

Kagami shook his head, scrumbled the paper, threw it into the trashcan, grabbed the keys and walked down the hallway again.

Walking through some thick doors, he gave out a large grin when arriving to the main room, the large gym.

"It really hasn't changed at all" he grinned and walked inside, the doors slamming shut behind him.

Kagami walked to the right side and over to the supply rooms.

He felt on the doors, but they were locked.

"Eh, I can go later" he said and turned to look at a door next to the stage.

He walked over and felt on it, but also locked.

Kagami put his hands into his pocket and walked over so he stood at the front of the stage.

The sensor light shut on with a loud noise making him jump.

"God..." he muttered recovering from the shock, then looked up at the still animatronics. "Hm, they seem the same, but that yellow one seems new"

He walked over to look up at the yellow one.