Staying at Kuroko's

Seirin all collapsed down to the ground as the alarm from the office was heard.

"That was..." panted Furihata.

"Exhausting..." panted Fukuda.

"It's hard to believe" said Koganei sitting up, back to back with Mitobe who nodded tired.

"We defeated the whole Generation of Miracles..." said Riko.

"We did..." nodded Kawahara not fully believing it yet.

"We also learned alot tonight" said Izuki.

"And we'll learn it all next night" nodded Hyuuga.

"But now I'm dead tired!" groaned Kagami falling back to the floor, spread out.

"Are we still going to come here at daytime to ask around?" asked Kiyoshi.

"We will" nodded Riko.

"Why?" asked Fukuda.

"Won't we learn everything tomorrow night?" asked Furihata.

"Yeah, but..." nodded Izuki getting up. "It could also help to get another side of it all"

"Yeah" nodded Hyuuga.

"But can we head home first?" groaned Koganei getting up with the help from Mitobe. "We need to shower and rest abit"

Mitobe nodded in agreement.

"Sure" nodded Riko. "But everyone is to meet back here at 12, alright?"

"Right" nodded the others and got up.

They slowly made their way to the gym and found all the animatronics on their places like nothing had happened that night.

"We'll finally learn what happened here..." muttered Kawahara staring at the stage.

"But I wonder..." muttered Kagami.

"What is it?" asked Riko.

"While we played..." said Kagami turning to them. "I heard a lot of banging and other noises around the place"

"Yeah" nodded the others in agreement.

"I wonder what they were..." said Kiyoshi but then grinned. "But now we need to rest as we got alot more to learn later!"

Everyone else nodded and they walked out the gym.

**********************************

It was 12 pm on a saturday, and Seirin were now gathered outside Kuroko's again.

They all gave out tired yawns.

"I know everyone is tired" said Riko. "But this is important"

"We know" yawned Hyuuga but nodded. "So let's go"

Riko nodded and the group walked in.

"Welcome to Kuroko's" greeted a young man behind the reception desk.

"Hello" greeted Riko. "Can we reserve one of the private rooms for the whole day?"

"Sure" he nodded and wrote down on a paper. "That will be 1.700 yen for four hours"

"I work as the night guard here so we mean a whole day" said Kagami.

"Oh" said the man surprised but nodded. "Then you can have the room reserved all day. It is also free for workers of the place"

He then got something out from under the desk and handed it over.

"Place this on the door of room 1, which will be your room" he nodded. "But you are also welcome to be in the main gym together with all the animatronics and even challenge them to a one-on-one if you dare"