~Night 5~

Seirin shivered at the stare of the two colored glowing orbs coming slowly towards them.

They suddenly stopped and the basketball stopped bouncing.

"So you are the ones who defeated them all?" came a voice and the animatronic stepped forward revealing the red and last one.

He held the ball and eyed every single one of them, giving them each a shiver except Kagami.

"So if we are?" he huffed.

The animatronic glared at him and walked over to him.

"K-Kagami..." stuttered the others but Kagami kept tall as he stopped infront of him.

The animatronic stared into Kagami's eyes and Kagami started to feel uneasy.

The captain took the basketball under his arms and his eyes turned stern and serious.

"I will give you one warning" he said and put a hand on Kagami's shoulder. "Only ones who are allowed to look me in the eye as I speak are those that serve me. No one that opposes me is allowed to look down on me. Know your place"

Kagami's knees suddenly went weak and the animatronic easily pushed him down onto his knees.

"Kagami!" yelled the others worried.

Kagami stared up at the glowing red and golden eyes which glared down at him.

"I am Seijuro Akashi, the captain of the Generation of Miracles" he said sternly. "I challenge all of you to a match. A match where I will show you all where you truely belong"

Akashi walked past them and into the room as Seirin parted for him in fear.

Kagami clicked his tongue and growled.

"That bastard" growled Kagami and got up.

He looked up at the other four animatronics to see they observing him.

They all gave him a slight nod and walked into the room also.

"What was that...?" muttered Furihata in fear.

"He took you down so easily..." said Koganei.

"Just how strong is he?" asked Hyuuga narrowing his eyes.

"This is it then" said Izuki.

"The last member of the Generation of Miracles..." said Kawahara.

"The strongest and their captain..." said Fukuda.

Mitobe put hand on Kagami's shoulder giving a determind nod.

"Alright then everyone!" grinned Kiyoshi to them all.

"Be ready for a fierce match tonight" said Riko sterly. "Because this is it"

Everyone of them looked into the room and saw Akashi holding the ball under his arms with the other four on either side of him, all looking at them from under the hoop.

"Let's do this!" yelled Riko.

"Yeah!" yelled all of them.

Akashi narrowed his eyes at them as they cheered ready.

*****************************

In the middle of the dark gym stood the glowing blue figure.

Tetsuya looked up at the hoop over the supply doors and stared.

He then looked down then at the stage.

The empty and dark stage.

A loud slam suddenly came over the sound of yelling from the basketball match down the hall.