~Night 7~

Midorima and Murasakibara wrestled Hanamiya on the ground by the storage doors.

"Why are you alive?!" growled Murasakibara and threw him into the wall.

"Just like you are" grinned Hanamiya darkly and tackled him hard.

"Why you!" snarled Midorima and threw him off Murasakibara who quickly got up.

"All one need is the want for revenge" laughed Hanamiya. "Just like you, I craved revenge for my murder"

"You were the one to murder us!" screamed Murasakibara and grabbed him. "You have no right to live!"

"We never wished for this" growled Midorima. "You were the one to destroy our lives. You only want pain and the suffering of others!"

Hanamiya just gave out a maniac laughter making Murasakibara snarl and throw him hard into the ground.

As he was on the ground, Nash was suddenly thrown over to them and Akashi and Aomine growled as they walked over.

"We will be sure to get rid of you properly this time..." growled Akashi.

"We will make sure" glared Aomine.

"You can't get rid of us!" laughed Nash and got up.

"We will continue to hunt and torture you!" laughed Hanamiya. "I always come back"

*********************

Kise and Haizaki had ended up on the stage, fighting eachother.

"Haizaki!" growled Kise as they fought. "What's with you?! Why are you attacking us and Tetsuyacchi!"

Haizaki just growled and punched at him.

"You know how it feels like! You know Tetsuyacchi sacrificed himself for all of you!" yelled Kise. "Why are you working with your murderer!"

"Shut up!" screamed Haizaki and jumped on him. "I just want to be free from this hell of a place! I was put down! I was used for parts! I was unable to do anything!"

Kise threw Haizaki off of him but he immidiently ran at him again.

"I was forced to stay in darkness unable to do anything at all!" screamed Haizaki. "While all of you could all hang out and play! You all enjoyed yourself while I suffered!"

"We did not enjoy anything!" yelled Kise. "We all suffered! We suffered together! We made other suffer! Just because we wanted to get Tetsuyacchi back!"

Kise dodged another throw from Haizaki and he kicked him down.

Kise jumped ontop of him and held him down.

"But Seirin showed us true feelings of friendship and teamwork!" yelled Kise. "They showed us that we are to enjoy what we have and are! Violence isn't the answer!"

Haizaki glared up at him and kicked him off.

"Tetsuyacchi cares about you!" yelled Kise and Haizaki stopped.

"He does not" barked Haizaki back. "He left me to rot, locked behind everyone else!"

"Of course not!" yelled Kise. "He was alone also!"

Haizaki's eyes widened as Kise yelled at him.

"He was unable to go into the body! He always tried to help but was unable to!" yelled Kise. "Do you know what that must have felt like?! Only able to go around and watch. Unable to help those you want to... He was forced to watch as we made people suffer because of our own anger..."

Kise cletched his fists and looked down.

"Tetsuyacchi cares so much about everyone" said Kise. "He always did everything he could to help and cheer up others..."