~Start of Night 5~

"Is everyone ready?" asked Riko as they all were outside Kuroko's.

"Why are we here much earlier?" asked Fukuda with a yawn.

"Yeah?" nodded Kawahara. "Why?"

"It's like 11 or something" said Furihata.

"We're going to look more around" said Koganei determind.

Mitobe nodded and Kagami unlocked the doors.

"It is also friday night now" said Izuki turning to everyone. "So we have all the time we need"

"Maybe we can come in at daytime also!" grinned Kiyoshi widely as Kagami opened the doors.

"You expect us to be able to do anything here at daytime?" asked Hyuuga raising an eyebrow.

"Brilliant idea, Kiyoshi!" beamed Riko.

"What?!" yelled most of the others.

"Maybe we can learn from the workers about this place!" smiled Riko.

"But I'm dead tired!" whinned Kawahara.

"You'll survive" huffed Riko and pointed a thumb towards Kagami. "Kagami has survived the last 4 nights with just a few hours sleep between each"

The freshmen trio turned to look at Kagami and just screamed in fear and jumped behind the upperclassmen.

"Oi!" barked Kagami, his eyes red and tired.

"Ah..." said Izuki at him. "You really need some proper rest soon, Kagami"

"I'm fine" huffed Kagami and opened the doors. "I'm used to getting some nights with little to none hours sleep"

"But it's not healthy!" snarled Hyuuga hitting his head.

"Ow!" yelped Kagami and held his head. "Geez, sorry"

"Shall we get going then?" grinned Kiyoshi stepping inside.

"Yeah!" nodded Koganei and dragged Mitobe inside behind him.

Everyone walked inside, some more heistant than others, and Kagami locked up after them.

"So..." said Fukuda. "What now?"

"We split up!" grinned Riko spinning around to them. "Look for clues!"

"Split up!" screamed the rest of them.

"I am not walking around here alone!" yelled Kawahara.

"What if the last animatronic gets us?!" yelled Furihata.

"I said split up, but it doesn't mean go alone" said Riko. "Go in groups of 2 or 3 and look around"

"So, who's with who?" asked Izuki.

"Hm" hummed Riko looking between them all. "Fukuda, Furihata and Kawahara together. Izuki, Koganei and Mitobe, then Kagami and Kiyoshi and lastly me and Hyuuga"

"Alright!" beamed Koganei and threw his arms over Izuki and Mitobe. "Let's go hunting!"

"As long as we're not the ones being hunted" groaned Hyuuga.

"It'd be fun, Hyuuga!" grinned Kiyoshi patting his head. "And you're with Riko, so take care"

"Oi!" barked Hyuuga at him.

"You ready Hyuuga?" asked Riko with a creepy grin. "I expect you to go to the dark and scary corners for me"

"H-hai..." stuttered Hyuuga with a shiver.

"Let's just go" scuffed Kagami. "Come on, Kiyoshi"

Kiyoshi grinned then nodded and the two were off.

Five Nights at Kuroko'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara