~Night 1~

Kagami had somehow fallen asleep with loud snores as the tablet was still on showing the stage.

An echo of bouncing could be heard down the hallway and Kagami woke up.

"W-what...?" he muttered tiredly but sat up.

He sat quiet and listened to the sounds and recogized it as the sound of a basketball getting dribbled around.

Kagami froze for a second until he almost threw the tablet as he abruptly moved his arms.

He saw the stage was dark, but he could barely see silhouettes of the animatronics.

The only thing wrong there right now was...

One was missing.

"What the heck, what the heck!" panicked Kagami, threw the tablet to the desk as he jumped up from the chair.

He ran to the door to his right, turned on the light and peeked out.

Nothing down that hall.

He ran over to the other side and turned on the lights.

Nothing there either.

"N-no c-choice t-then" stuttered Kagami scared and stood up straight preparing himself to step out the office.

He stepped out into the hallway.

Kagami turned when hearing a swoosh sound and his eyes widened when seeing a orange orb flying right towards him.

With reflexes, he caughted the basketball in his hands.

"Owch!" he yelped and shook his hands in pain.

"Eh?" came a voice making Kagami shoot his head up to look down the hallway. "What do we have here?"

Kagami felt shivers go up his spine as he stared at two glowing yellow orbs slowly making it's way towards him in the darkness.

"Wh-who's there!" managed Kagami to bark.

"I am the one to ask you that" almost snarled the voice, eyes glowing bright like they glared at him. "Do you play basketball?"

"Eh?" said Kagami taken aback and confused. "Yeah?"

"Then it's on" the voice seemed to grin.

"What now?" asked Kagami raising an eyebrow.

The sound of metal stomping came and soon the eyes grew closer.

Kagami took steps back as they closed in on him.

Soon it was close enough for Kagami to see it.

It was the yellow animatronic boy for the group.

"I am Ryouta Kise of the Generation of Miracles, and I challenge you to a one-on-one in basketball" he said looking down at Kagami with a stern look. "You loose, you're done"

"Eh?" said Kagami but grinned and bounced the ball. "I wasn't expecting this. But this is great!"

Kise seemed taken aback but glared at him.

"Room 1 is my room for mini matches" said Kise pointing to the door furthest down the hallway by the hallway opening. "We will do it there"

"Alright!" grinned Kagami.

The two walked over to the door and Kise opened it.

"It's not locked?" said Kagami confused.

"Only one room is opened every night" explained Kise but seemed slightly suprised at himself and muttered. "Why did I say that?"

Five Nights at Kuroko'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें