Next Day's Report

"I'm tired" whinned Furihata as he slumped forward as the four freshmen walked towards the gym after a tiring day of school.

"School did not help at all..." sighed Kawahara yawning.

"Will there be practice today or just the report of last night?" asked Fukuda.

"Probably just talking and planning" admitted Kagami. "I don't mind though. Last night was tiring and I want to sleep before next night"

"You're the one going for a whole week" said Furihata.

"How do you survive?" asked Fukuda.

"I guess the games makes me sleep like a rock" shurgged Kagami. "And I'm not new at getting less sleep before things"

"Yeah, like when having matched in basketball" said Kawahara remembering that Kagami always was to excited before matches with the club.

"Tsk" just said Kagami and they arrived to the gym.

"We're here!" called Kawahara opening the door.

"Eh?" asked the freshmen seeing the upperclassmen around a desk where Izuki sat with a laptop.

"What's going on?" asked Furihata.

"No idea" said Kagami.

The four walked over to the team and looked at the laptop screen.

They had up multiple tabs with different articles and websites.

"Articles?" voiced Fukuda making the others turn.

"Oh, you're here" said Riko.

"So!" grinned Koganei to them.

"How's the place?" asked Kiyoshi.

"Terrifying!" answered the three freshmen immidiently.

"How come?" asked Hyuuga raising an eyebrow.

"The Murasakibara animatronic chased us and challenged us to a match!" yelled Fukuda.

"It chased after me!" yelled Kawahara. "It was terrifying!"

"And we were close to loosing against it!" yelled Furihata. "It took all four of us to win against that one animatronic!"

"Eh?" said the second years raising an eyebrow at their reaction.

Mitobe did some movements and Koganei turned to translate.

"So you mean the place is haunted?" translated Koganei raising an eyebrow.

"Hell yeah it is!" they yelled.

Riko just snickered.

"That wouldn't actually suprise me..." muttered Izuki and turned from the laptop.

"Heh?" said everyone at him.

"What do you mean?" asked Kagami leaning forward.

"This article" said Izuki showing them all the site. "It says that six boys disappeared one day some years ago at the location, never to be found"

Fukuda, Kawahara and Furihata shivered in fear and hugged eachother.

"I also found out about the incident Fukuda talked about" said Koganei and pointed to a tab on Izuki's laptop which he clicked. "It seems like Haizaki malfunctioned and killed a boy at the gym. The animatronic was taken away and it closed for a while from the public"

"What a history..." said Hyuuga scratching his neck.

"But the place is still the fun place" said Kiyoshi to light up the mood.