Brick in the wall.

CIA SAFEHOUSE E9, "DIE LANDEBAHN"
(Y/F/N) "Bell" (Y/L/N), (MI6, CIA, ETC.)
52.5200 N, 13.4050 E, West Berlin
April 3rd, 1981

♧♧♧♧ Adler's POV. ♧♧♧♧

The sun hit her face at just the right angle. It was beautiful. She stirred, then relaxed her face. She IS, beautiful. I sighed happily as I leaned against my hand. Slowly, as to not disturb her, I sat up and took my shirt off. My legs swooped off of the bed and onto the floor.
6:57 A.M.
I usually get up around this time anyways..
It's been a few days since I had a shower. I was so caught up in other things.

Clank.

The metal part of my belt hit the hard floor as I cringed to the loud noise at such an early and quiet time.
Much quieter this time, I slipped off my pants and socks, tossing it all into the hamper and putting my belt on top of my dresser. I grabbed a pair of clothes and brought it into the bathroom with me. I stretched and tip toed to the bathroom, making sure to close the door silently. The floor was cold, and the room was silent. I started the shower and slipped off my underwear, tossing it on the back of the toilet.
Perhaps I needed this... and not only to smell better.
I stepped into the tub.
The warm water dripped down my skin as I adjusted the temperature.

Bell likes it boiling hot for some damn reason.
Bell.
Bell..
"God.." I muttered out loud on accident.
What am I gonna do with her?
She's like 10 years younger than me and pregnant with my kid. She's also my girlfriend.
What..
Why am I so stupid?
I was just so desperate, my emotions got the best of me when we showered together. I was a trainwreck that day, there was something about that day.. What she did, her actions, what she said, just... her.. that made me act that way. I've tried to stay calm and collected through it all.
The way the rest of the team found out.

No.. the mere fact.. Park wasn't even supposed to know. I should've been the only one to know. I'm glad she found out, cause I wouldn't have if it wasn't for her. I'm too old and don't remember how this shit works anymore.. I sighed, closing my eyes and letting the water hit my shoulders.
The pounding weight of the water, and the temperature almost felt like a massage.
Bell is just another sad attempt at my love life. Perhaps I wasn't meant to have one.
Maybe I can go through with what Hudson told me.
I feel as if some times, I'm numb.
Emotionless.
But no, not yet.. I need to get Perseus first. She is my only way to him, and to defeating him.
But I love her. I do care about her.
Right..?

Our first mission with Bell is in a few days, she has to be in mint condition and up to par.
She must perform well.
I'll have to make sure she doesn't fuck up, or else this whole operation may fly out the window and I'll lose my next lead on Perseus, and stopping him from detonating those bombs.
But then again, I have to make sure she stays safe, not only for the sake of the operation, but my child. Our child. I'm excited to be a father. I'd have to work out all of the cons and the stuff I have to hide from Hudson and my higher ups later on as time passes. How this child would be born in the midst of all of this? I'm not sure. I picked up the soap bar from the rack next to me and started to clean myself with it. Perhaps she will find out one day, and I'm praying that she'll forgive me.
For all of it. She'll have to find out one day.
It'd be a shame if I accidentally shot her in the wrong place.
Maybe then she would live through it, and she would be able to live a new life with our baby.

That wouldn't be too bad. Hopefully we would meet in another life, because this one is just not meant to be. I love her, so I'll enjoy it while I can.

¤¤¤¤ Bell's POV. ¤¤¤¤

My head was throbbing, everything hurt, and I was laying in Adler's bed alone.
"Fuuuck.." I groaned out.
My head.. I sat up too fast, as I became super dizzy and had to lay back down slowly. The shower had been running, so I assumed he was in there. I don't remember much of last night, I just remember having a good time. We partied, sang, talked, drank, smoked. All of it. It was truly a fun experience.
But it sucks, we're all hungover. Or at least, I am. Badly.
I smiled through it though, knowing we all still had a good time.