Is this what you want?

CIA SAFEHOUSE E9, "DIE LANDEBAHN"
(Y/F/N) "Bell" (Y/L/N), (MI6, CIA, ETC.)
52.5200 N, 13.4050 E, West Berlin
April 5th, 1981

My whole body was sore, all muscles mobility taken over by my last mission. Not to mention the other life form growing inside of me right at this very moment. My arms ached as I moved to my side, lifting my blanket from my warm body. I stayed silent, shivering from the cold air that filled the room.

A knock from behind my door echoed through the air, bouncing off the walls.

"Bell?"

I immediately smiled, knowing exactly who it was behind the door. The hairs on my arms stood because of the cold, as I shuffled to the door, reaching for the knob. I rubbed my left eye, opening the door with the right to reveal Adler, and behind him, Park. Park smiled with food in her hands.

"Hello, darling." Park pushed past Adler, handing me an omelette with bacon and toast. "I made it myself, I hope you like it." Her eyes gleamed and her smile sparkled. I could tell she worked hard on the food and really wanted me to try it. Adler stood in the doorway with his arms crossed, not saying a word. I eyed him quietly, trying to get him in my room. It had been about a month since I found out I was pregnant, so thankfully at this point, I had no visible bump. And even if the tiniest bump that I can see right now was visible, I could just cover it easily. It would get progressively harder to hide this, though. Hudson would find out sooner or later. I sighed under my breath, taking the food from Park. My chair squeaked as she pulled it out of the small table in my room for me. "Thank you, Park." I smiled to her. "No problem, love."

I sat on the chair, placing the food down. The door closed as I picked up the fork, trying some of the food. It genuinely was very delicious, but as I'm pregnant, I can't hold down what I used to be able to anymore. She sat next to me, watching me eat. There was no way I was going to waste food, and no way I would waste Parks food that she made specifically for me. I felt hands on my shoulders as I continued to eat the food, trying to keep it down for Park. "Well, how is it?" Adler finally spoke up. "It's really good." I choked out between stuffing my face with food. Park smiled, putting her chin on her hands. Her elbows laid on the table, as she looked at Adler. I finished the food, wiping my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt. "Thanks again, Park."

She got up, giving me a tight hug. "Any time. I'll see you later." She departed from the hug. "Lazar wants to take me out for breakfast." She nearly squealed. "Oh, good! I was wondering when he was going to do that. He almost made me kick his ass for not taking you out." I looked up at her, smiling. She giggled at my remark. "Love you, Bell." She waved as she left the doorway. "Love you too!" I shouted back before she closed the door. My smile faded as I quickly shot up from my chair, running to my bathroom. Adler questioned me, but I was too focused on going to give the toilet my breakfast, so I didn't hear him. I slammed my door open, not even turning on the light. My toilet cover flapped open as I dropped to my knees, immediately throwing up everything I had just eaten. Within seconds, Adler was at my side holding my hair and rubbing my back. He planted a kiss on my temple as I coughed. My head dropped to the seat as he flushed the toilet, picking me up by my arms. "I didn't mean to do that. It really was good, I just have morning sickness right now and I couldn't hold it down." I sighed. My eyes teared from heaving so much. I wiped my mouth as he pulled me into a hug. "I know."

After a minute of hugging me and making sure I got everything out, he pulled away. "Do you want to take a shower?" He looked into my eyes. "I thought you'd never ask." I sighed out jokingly. He snickered, walking to the tub. I smiled, knowing he appreciated my remark. The water turned on, and he plugged the tub to keep the water in. "Thank you." I tapped him with my finger as I undressed myself. "Like I said, anything for you, Bell." He grabbed my hand, helping me into the tub. The warm water ran down my body as he helped me lower into the water. My body was still super sore and it sucked. Adler knelt down at my side, beside the tub. I sighed, closing my eyes gently. My face sat stagnantly. "You know.." Adler spoke up. My left eye opened to look at him. "I'm excited to be a dad." He grabbed my hand. "Aw, I know. I'm excited to be a mom, and for you to be the father of my baby. You're so cheesy, Adler." He splashed water on me. "Hey!" I yelled playfully. I giggled at him as he took his sunglasses off.