Chapter 1: Pesterchum?

I lay in my bed, With my beloved husband snuggled up to me. And I still wonder, How long it took him to finally reach me.

I was a young girl, I had a very wondering mind. I was sitting in my room, Scrolling through my files and I found a new one. It seemed like a yellow-orange smiling face. I decided not to open it, It was a bit to risky for my computer, Right?

Any way, I had business to do. I stood from my comfy blue computer chair and left the room. No place to really be, I just needed some adventuring. The bakery was the first place I went to that day. It was a lovely day outside, I knew that Crocker would always brighten up my day even more with her delicious velvet cupcakes.
I walked into the bakery, The red dining tables went along perfectly with the light blue bar stools that stood around them to reach the tables height. As I walked along the checkered floor in my black sneakers, A short haired Jane greeted me. "We'll if it isn't the cutest little muffin. Come over here I've gotta new recipe for ya!" The baker reached over the glass shield that was protecting her baked goods, to pat on the red bar. I smiled and placed myself in the bar stool next to the bar as Jane ran back to the kitchen. The aroma of the bakery was so amazing, It was like a warm, autumn, vanilla smell. Heh, It was always funny, Cause in fall, It smelt like twice as much pumpkin spice.

As Jane waddled back she put a silver dish on the top of her glass display case. "Eat up" she smiled as she lifted the lid to reveal the gorgeous cinnamon rolls. They were covered in that perfect sugary icing and I needed at least four of them. That's how good they are. "May I?" I asked and Jane nodded "Yes yes, go on". I took a bite of that sweet warmth. The roll wasn't to crunchy and it wasn't to slimy. The icing was literally just the icing, It topped the cinnamon rolls after taste so well, It left me hungry for more.

After a few hours of talking to Jane and stuffing my face with her cinnamon rolls we finally departed and I went to the store, she kept working. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it from my pocket and unlocked it, 'Pesterchum: New Message!'. I didn't know what it was, And why it had got on to my phone. I had just realized it was the same from my computer. The yellow smiley face. I tried to delete it but it said it was 'a default app', It wasn't there in the first place. I checked the message and opened it.
It was a message from the yellow smiley face 'Welcome to Pesterchum! Thank you for choosing this messenger for your phone! We appreciate it very much! Have fun!'
Pesterchum, What even is this?