Chapter 15: Outside

A week later I was sitting in my hospital bed and my doctor walked in "_______?" He smiled.
"Yes?"
"Today's a good day" he cheered.
"What do you mean?"
"You get to go outside." He nodded.
I smiled then quickly stood up and unhooked the machines, I knew I would have to come back to this bed soon.
I was checked first to be sure I wasn't too vulnerable for the sunlight. Then I walked out of the hospital doors, Wristband and hospital outfit on. I breathed in fresh air. The feeling of a breeze not coming through an air vent, The grass and Earth right beneath my toes, I never knew I would miss the sun so much.

After hours of being outside, In the courtyard with John, Roxy and Calliope, Having a picnic and putting our toes in the large pond they had by the water fountain. I was told to please go back inside, I refused and replied "I want to stay out here until the sun goes down."
My doctor nodded and brought me a blanket to lay on then watch the sky turn dark.
I saw as the sun gave it's final bursts of light to the earth making the sky turn a light magenta. I smiled and blinked for an instant and the sky was beginning to show it's stars. I decided it wasn't what I needed to get through the night. I spent the next few hours laying down, Listening to music, Resting my eyes just trying to sleep and some other things.
"Hmm"
"783, 784, 78-" I heard a loud noise
"WHAT THE F*CK?!" I jumped up and looked at the direction the noise came from.
It was a frog, What the?
Frogs can scream?
My phone died oh well.
Time to sleep.

I rested.

[A different pov, hehe yeah, Sorry, it's easier to understand.]

carcinoGeneticist [CG] has logged back on to Pesterchum!

carcinoGeneticist [CG] has begun to pester ectoBiologist [EB]

CG: JOHN, WHERE IS ______?!

CG: PLEASE ITS IMPORTANT!

EB: Why do you want to know a**.

CG: BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT HER, D*CK, NOW TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!

EB: The hospital.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] has ceased pestering ectoBiologist [EB]

Oh boy.