Chapter 5: Trolls

The gray skinned girl with yellow eyes smiled into the camera, My jaw was dropped. She backed away from the camera a bit to reveal her black hair and—horns? Her black lips spoke in a cheery tone "Oh hello! You look actually quite decent for a human. That's you right?" Feferi asked me and I nodded, starting to close my jaw "Feferi?" I asked
"Yes?"
"Are you real?"
She took a moment to look around at herself "I think I am"
"Ok, It's not just cosplay?"
"Nope"
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure!" She smiled then a shorter haired troll with four horns identical to Feferi's, Walked into the gray room and sat in the black computer chair next to her and kissed her cheek "Hey FF"; He had glasses that seemed like 3D glasses, Neat.

He noticed me studying the features of their horns and he looked at his girlfriend or 'Matesprite' and asked her "Who's this? Another human?"
"Yup! _______ , This is my matesprite Sollux. Sollux this is my new friend _______."
"Hey" he said to me and I nodded "Hi." I replied with a shaky voice, This was neat. Trolls. Huh. Interesting. I'm not going insane am I?

"Ooh! I think she should go meet the others!" Feferi bursted out.
"But what about KK?"
"He'll be fine, He's just a meanie sometimes"
"I don't want him yelling at you again."
"It's okay Sollux."
"Alright." He gave her a kiss on the cheek before she left with her, phone? I guess.

"So how long have you two been dating?"
"Oh, around 3:24."
"3:24?"
"Yes."
I was confused.
"You mean like, today?"
"No, At 3:24"
"You have some strange time over there."
"It's a lot different from yours."
"Yeah."
"Yeah." She paused then after walking around the grey halls she went into a room slowly.
"Hi Fefurry!" A cheery voice shouted out.
"Hi Nepeta" she smiles back and a new figure appeared in the camera. She had the same troll complexion, but with short hair. Her horns were shorter, and she had a cat like mouth. Almost as if she was a cat.
"Ooh! A new furrend! What's your name?"
"Nepeta this is _______"
"Hi ______!" Nepeta squealed happily and I smiled back at her.
"Hi" I replied.
She was nice.
"I'm showing her around to all the others." Feferi says to Nepeta. The cat like troll whispers to Feferi in a series of mumbles. "Of course." Feferi perks up.

After girly talk for a straight 10 minutes I finally get advanced to meeting another female troll, whose name was Aradia, she wasn't as cheery as Nepeta was.
"Hello, I'm Aradia. It's a delighted feeling to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too Aradia. Um, Where did Feferi go?" I say, noticing that Feferi had disappeared from the picture.
"Oh. She's playing with my friends stuffed scalemates."
"What are those?"
"Plushies." She says.
She doesn't ask any occasional questions one might ask in a situation such as this, Most of the conversation topics came from me of my offering of questions. Strange indeed, She was almost lifeless, was she perhaps a robot. I know she has feelings but just her expression was very neutral.

I continued down the road of trolls, Eridan, the flirty one that hates humans, Equius, the sweaty one with broken everything, Terezi, The blind one that I couldn't really see because she was to busy "seeing" me, Tavros, The adorable shaky one, Kanaya, The one with the really cute style, Vriska., and Gamzee, the one I think was drunk.
"There's one more male troll." Feferi said to me as she was walking down the hallways.
"Let's go meet him then."
"Okay, But I don't think you're gonna like him."
"It's fine, but if you don't want to go yet, can I ask you somethings"
"Sure!" She perks up.
"Do you all live in the same building?"
"Oh, No we don't actually. I'm going through gates."
"Gates?"
"Yeah they're like portals in your terms."
"Oh, Neat"
"Yep!"

We both grinned. I asked her a few more questions about her worlds and how she was raised. I found that trolls were like butterflies in a sort of way, They start out as a weird caterpillar thing and then they shed their caterpillar form. It's pretty cool in theory but actually watching it in practice might be gross.

After my troll trivia Feferi gave me, She turned the camera to face a red gate, it was a beautiful sight to see, such a complex circle design. "Watch" Feferi said as she was walking toward the gate with her phone. At first it glowed bright as we crossed through, But when we did cross through, I was accompanied by a candy red wall instead of a grey one.

Feferi went through the red door into a dark room to find someone crying, What was wrong?