Chapter 16: Meteor Eclipse

"Get in the shielding hive now you nook sniffers!" Karkat shouted at his fellow prescratch trolls. Troll after troll ran in and Karkat jumped into the shelter last as flames bursted through the door way and he quickly slammed the door shut. "Is everyone on board?" He shouted. Everyone of the trolls nodded.
"You guys know I care about you right" Karkat asked them and Vriska replied "Hard to believe"
"HEY YOU SHUT YOUR B*TC-"
"Kk, You care about us right?" Sollux interrupted.
"Yeah but-"
"shhh" Sollux shushed Karkat as he pet Feferi's sleeping head gently.
"Did you tell him the meteor was coming?"
"Oh f*ck" Karkat was very worried out of his mind, With the meteor heading towards Earth, How could you protect all those people?

[a bit of a back story on why Karkat couldn't text you. He's been fighting death yay. Now back to your pov]

"Come here you weirdo. I need you" Karkat whispered to me and I playfully joked
"You need stew?"
Karkat rolled his eyes and pulled me close to him by my hips and he kissed my nose.
"When will you stop joking with me" He smiled and I looked him in his blood red eyes "Never"
"Good, That's how I like it."
Around an hour later Karkat and I were walking around the city and I was currently in a tank top and shorts, it was hot outside. A guy that was walking by whistled at me, Pretending my boyfriend didn't even exist.
Oh boy, Karkat lashed out on him.
"HEY F*CKA** YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" He shouted at the dude.
"some weirdo."
"WOW, SUCH INSULT, I AM KARKAT F*CKING VANTAS, YOU REMEMBER MY NAME" Karkat grabbed the guys jaw "AND YOU LET MY EYES BURN INTO YOUR USELESS SOUL" Karkat threw the boy away from him and grabbed my hip and pulled me up next to him. We continued our walk until the sunset.
If only it were real.

[Third person!]

Karkat looked out of the shelter window, he could see the country you lived in and he smiled slightly then his smile faded when he thought about how he was literally coming towards where you are, He wondered if you were okay considering you were in the hospital.

[First person!]

The sun was taking its first peak over the city, and then it was suddenly blocked by a large meteorite that was still burning in flames. I was still only deep in my slumber.

[The next 2 chapters will be the last ones! I'm sorry to end this story derpicorns but there will be other stories to come!]