Chapter 17: My Cancer Has Arrived

I awoke to being held in someone's arms, They were wearing this soft, warm, probably itchy black sweater. I looked up to see a familiar grey toned face crying red tears. I blinked my eyes to clear my vision, It was Karkat.

Karkat noticed me opening my eyes and he hugged me tight. "Oh my gog ________! You're alive!" He smiled and he kissed my fore head with his soft grey lips. I smiled and put my hand on his cheek, only to feel a flesh wound. "What happened to you?" My smile faded.
"I was in your solar system, When I passed the planet Mars, I lost my signal, And when I got closer to Earth, I got my signal from the international space station.
Oh yeah. And it's true you guys do have some freaky creatures on that planet named... I forgot the name of the planet. I'm so happy to see that you're alive ______!" Karkat held me in his arms then he looked me in the eyes, His beautiful red and yellow eyes. Then he leaned in and placed his lips on mine. We kissed for what seemed like ages, and I was okay with it.
But, Out of no where these men and women in hazmat suits run straight towards us with guns in hand.
"Let go of the girl now!"
"He's probably sucking the life out of this girl as we speak."
"Disgusting little creature"
They all murmured, I didn't like one bit of it.
"H-Hey! Stop he's not hurting me!"
Karkat grabbed me and picked me up and started running the opposite way as Sollux, Eridan, Vriska, and Feferi ran behind us with weapons in hand. It must've been an epic battle according to the fact that the trolls had battle scars on their arms and legs. They look pretty awesome coming out of their war zone. Sollux tended to Feferi's wounds, How adorable.
Ohp, Speaking of adorable, My troll was holding me in his arms with a blanket wrapped around me comfortably. Karkat kissed my head as I saw John, Calliope, Roxy, Rose with her child running towards me and Karkat.
Kanaya saw Rose with a baby and went to Rose as she smiled "Hello" Kanaya said to Rose and Rose looked at Kanaya. "Kanaya!" Rose smiled brightly and hugged her tightly with one arm. "The baby was born successfully? And you didn't die after? This is amazing rose!" Kanaya kissed Roses nose with excitement.
John and Roxy kissed my head then John met Karkat. "So, Karkat."
Karkat stood up, John was extremely tall compared to Karkat.
"I thought you said you were 6'8" John smirked and Karkat chuckled. "Shut the f*ck up Egbert. You been takin care of my girl?"
John nodded as I smiled.
"Good." Karkat turned himself around to face me once again and he placed his lips on mine, Sending shivers down my back.

The hospital was being rebuilt and I was locked in my hospital confinement once again, But this time. I had my boyfriend with me. Karkat held my hand through everything. The doctors looked at him strange, But I told them he was okay.
"________?" Karkat quietly said to me one night as we were laying in my hospital bed watching 'Just Go With It' at 3 in the morning.
"Hm?" I mumbled, Nearly asleep on his chest.
"Do you think the other humans will be friends with me? I mean, Do you think your species will accept me."
I opened my eyes and slowly looked up at him. The TV light was illuminating his face handsomely, as he was looking at the hospital door.
I just gotten my treatment done a few hours ago, Karkat was there the entire time.
"Of course. If they won't accept you then they can't accept me either, And all these doctors know I love you. It's just, They've never seen you." I said seriously to him.
Karkat kissed my forehead. "If only they were all like you _____." He smiled at me. I'm glad he thought I was important.