Chapter 18: Home

I kiss Karkats head gently and whisper to my 2 girls and one boy with horns. "That's the story of how we met."
My littlest girl looked up at me and gasped "Wait is that how auntie Kanaya and aunt Rose met too."
I chucked "Yes Kate."

Kate smiled and Mark, my middle child, Crawled on to his father and laid there. Karkat smiled and wrapped his arms around his boy. "Hey little man." Karkat said as he ruffled Marks hair.
I looked over at our bedside alarm clock and looked back at the kids. "It's time to go to bed." I smiled and looked at my oldest, "Sara, Make sure they brush their hair this time" Sara nodded. She couldn't speak, But she understood every word.

Once the kids fled the room, Karkat crawled on top of me, Making sure not to hurt our future baby girl that was resting in my stomach. "They always look like you ________." Karkat smiled and I laughed gently "They get your traits too."
He chuckled then kissed my forehead gently, then he shifted himself down to my waist and laid his head on my big belly then whispered. "Hi princess, I just wanted to tell you, You're going to be different from the other girls, But that's nothing to be ashamed of. You're going to be beautiful, I know it Kit. When you come into the world, Your mother and I are going to love you very very much. You have 2 sisters, Kate, Sara. And one brother named Mark. But Kit, You're special, I know were going to have a amazing kid out of you kiddo. I love you Kit." Karkat kissed my stomach and he shifted himself back up to me and rested his head on my chest. I smiled and rubbed my belly, where I could feel Kit sleeping. I looked at Karkat and kissed his head.

So, I lay in my bed, With my beloved husband snuggled up to me. And I still wonder, How long it took him to finally reach me.
"Honey, Don't ever leave." I whispered quietly to him. "I'll never leave you." Karkat looked up at me and pursed his lips so perfectly with mine. Kit woke up, And she was wanting out. All of a sudden, My water broke.