1 ➤ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

[1] | 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 📷

[1] | 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 📷

AN INTERESTING TRIO.

your lips curved into a grin as you observed the trio ahead. they had something that made them stand out, other than the fact that you can see their faces as clear as day.

first there was the pink-haired girl, whose pink locks transitioned into lime green shades matching her green eyes as she wore her hair in three clumpy braids. the said pinknette had a look of worry on her features as she tried to hold back a smaller girl with short black hair with purple tips, her hair being held back with a big butterfly pin that made the girl's insect purple eyes pop.

she looked pissed, as she tried to attack the taller male in front of her, but failed as the pink haired girl held her back once again.

lastly, there was the tall male that was standing in front of the two girls. unlike the two girls before him, he didn't have any feature that made him stand out, except the fact that his ocean colored eyes looked dead yet had a glims of amusement. mentally, you noted that he clearly enjoyed the shorter girl's reaction, or found it funny.

the grin on your face got replaced by your usual smile as you headed towards the trio. you then stopped right behind the pink haired girl, yet they didn't notice you, probably too focused on the butterfly girl.

unable to understand why they didn't see you shadowing the pink haired girl, when you were taller than the male in front of her.

"hello!" your voice was slightly high pitched and sweet sounding which got the attention of the trio. as they turned to look at you, their eyes widened slightly. none were expecting to be faced with a cute girl all of a sudden.

when none of the three made an attempt to talk to you, you introduced yourself and hoped they would follow, "my name is (y/n) (l/n), a transfer student. It's nice to meet you." the other three got the hint as butterfly girl got out of the pink haired girl's, now loose grasp as she introduced herself. "my name is shinobu kocho, and the pleasure is all mine, (l/n)-san."

her voice and personality were different from what you had seen a few minutes ago.

"he-hello! My name is mitsuri kanroji! It's nice to meet you!" the pink haired girl now held a flustered expression. her cheeks were so flushed it put her hair to shame. it was either she had just fallen in love with you, or she is just your normal everyday fangirl.

"giyuu tomioka." was all what the black haired male said. he was either acting cool or he's generally just socially awkward. you went with the second choice as it seems he was trying not look you in the eyes while holding a slightly nervous expression.

upon closer examination, the black-haired boy was quite cute. the nervous expression added to his cuteness. he will be fun to play with.

shinobu seemed to notice your longer gaze on her black haired friend as she took a hold of your slightly bigger hands while saying, "so (l/n)-san, since you said you're new, would you like me to take you to the principal's office?" a smile laid still by the butterfly girl's pink tinted lips.

as you responded, you smiled, "really? that would be a great help, since i don't know where it's located..." that lie easily slipped out as the shorter girl led you to where you were at the beginning, the other two following closely behind.

you mentally smirked as the bubbles of excitement filled your stomach.

©-maifuku
all rights reserved.

written and proofread by | DandiDearest
edited and published by | jietters