10 ➤ 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

[10] 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 🏳️‍🌈

UNWANTED VISITORS.

an ethereal sigh escaped a blonde's plump lips as he dreamily gazed at a figure through the glass window. it was you again! he finally got to see you again! you must be a match made in heaven if he gets to see you again! gosh—you're as cute as he remembers!

soon the multicolored blonde started giggling, in the same manner a high school girl would when she saw her beloved senpai. the blonde's not so new behavior caught the attention of his annoyed companion, "oi, why are you stopping all of a sudden?", "akaza-kun, look look!! it's her!". akaza then proceeded to stare at the direction the blonde was pointing at, only for his eyes to widen in shock. it's you! what are you doing here, and more importantly, how the hell so you know kokushibo and his brother? and why does it seem like you are on friendly terms with them?

"aww just look at her adorable way of eating! she's so pretty no matter what! i should go say hi", "are you out of your mind? don't you remember what happened last time! that girl was about to fucking kill you! you aren't going anyone near her, douma". the said blonde pouted 'sadly', as he muttered, "but she said it was only self-defense", akaza sighed at his stupid companion's even stupider way of thinking. how could he even think of defending her after she was so close to killing him!

"i'll just say hi really quick and come back!", and before akaza can say or do anything, douma was now inside the bakery with a lovesick look on his face as he waved at your direction. 'this is going to end so badly, i just know it', akaza sighed as he followed after the blonde, who was now seated right next to you; too close for comfort. 'yup, this is going to end so bad'.

"so...douma-san, mind explaining what you are doing here?", you tried your best to sound as happy as you could, but it was obvious that you despised the blonde whose shoulders were touching yours. "oh, well i saw this very nice-looking bakery, and decided to give it a little try!"  akaza mentally facepalmed at douma's obvious lie. "and does your little try include you having to be seated right next to me without actually buying anything? or are you giving the chair a try?". yoriichi was shocked at your tone and choice of words, what did douma do for you to act this way. douma chose to ignore your harsh word and the harsher glares he was getting from the twins, and just chose to twirl a piece of his hair and giggle stupidly.

"so (y/n)-chan what's your favorite dessert? what do you love more, sweet or savory? do you enjoy picnics as a date location? have you had your first kis—", "okay that is enough douma". the blonde pouted once again as she gave an innocent look to his pink haired companion, "but akaza-kun! i just want to know more about (n/n)-chan!". "yeah, but that doesn't mean you can ask her such personal question you dipshit!", "awww, are you jealous that i am not giving you my attention anymore akza-kun? fufufu, i never took you for the jealous type at all!". akaza had a disgusted look adorning his features at the blonde's choice of words.

as you watched the interaction between the two men, you felt an unnoticeable smirk form on your face. "oh my! i had no idea that akaza-san and douma-san were dating! quiet the unexpected couple". your voice wasn't that loud, but tanjiro was able to catch what you said, which resulted on a horrified look on his face—this was the last time he tries to eavesdrop on anyone ever again!

" hell no! we're not dating! I can barely stand the sight of this guy!", akaza tried to defend himself, didn't want to be labelled that psycho's boyfriend! just the thought of it made his stomach twist in disgust. "oh really? my apologies for the misunderstanding! it's just that the two of you argue like a married couple!" you giggled as you brushed of the disgusted glare the pinknette was giving you, it was like he was saying "how dare you!", he'll be fun to toy with. douma, unlike the glaring akaza, was looking like he was on cloud nine; oh how heavenly your laughter sounded! he could die happily right there and then!

"so, (y/n)-chan, how do you know douma and akaza", your smile dropped for a moment as you processed yoriichi's question.

'well fuck'

©-maifukuall rights reserved

©-maifuku
all rights reserved.

written by | DandiDearest 
proofread & edited by | rainsuya
published by | Ruu-yushiou