2 ➤ 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

[2] | 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 🔒

[2] | 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 🔒

PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE.

The shorter girl had led you to the principal's office as the other two walked behind. "we're here, (l/n)-san." shinobu called as you smiled in excitement. the other two who were following had also come to a stop. "i-i hope we'll see each other again soon!" the pinkette stuttered, to which you found somewhat charming.

"of course!" you smiled, waving goodbye to the three. "see you later (l/n)-san!" mitsuri squealed, hugging you; so you gave her a close-eyed smile— hiding how uncomfortable her touch made you feel. but all mitsuri did was blush, seeing how cute it was when you smiled.

"We'll see you later (l/n)-san." the butterfly girl said, as pulling mitsuri off of you. "right, tomioka-san?" shinobu glared at tall, black-haired male to answer. he nodded instead of replying, making you take a mental note of his attitude. 'i'll make sure you'll talk more, tomioka.'

"goodbye now!" you said in your fake, high-pitched voice— earning the three's attention. "yes, we'll see you later (l/n)-san. maybe we can introduce you to the rest of the group when we meet again." shinobu said calmly. "oh! i'd love to meet the rest of your 'group'!" you cheered to make it look like you were ready to see them; which you were. you were very excited.

'they do seem better than the last people I've played with.. but we'll see how it goes..' you thought, smiling at them one more time before opening the door.

the three had already walked away, but you knew better than letting your smile drop. "oh, hello. you must be (l/n) (y/n)." the principal said, seeming to be aware of who you really were. you nodded, "that's me. " you said in your usual high-pitched voice.

"I see. so are you aware of what happened in the past schools you've been in, miss (l/n)?" the principal asked. "hm? no, how come?" you tilted your head to the side, faking your confusion. inside, you were ecstatic at the fact that someone knew about what happened to your prior schools. "ah.., I'm sure you do know, miss (l/n)." they narrowed their eyes at you.

"no.. I'm sorry, all I know is that I got into an accident and lost most of my memories.. I can't recall anything that happened before I got enrolled here." you lied, your voice somber to try to show that you were sensitive about the topic.

those words slipped out so easily as if it was the truth.

"o-oh.. I see. then, I'm very sorry about that miss (l/n). Well, you may be welcomed then.. but I'll need to keep an eye on you." they smiled at you pitifully, making you mentally scowl. you inwardly scoffed, 'i'll get through you easily, either way.' you thought.

"here's your schedule." they gave you the piece of paper, their smile still remaining. you smiled at them bitterly, "thank you, principal." you bowed, leaving the office quickly and closing the door. you silently scoffed, "gullible piece of shit.." you muttered, staying still for a moment. you blinked, "ah, I need to look for the student council.." you unpocketed your phone, looking at the screen gingerly.

"8:28 am.. perfect. I still have two minutes before class." you said to no one, walking away to find your locker. you turned a corner, bumping into someone harshly. you fell back, but he was left standing.

"o-oh I'm sorry! i was rushing to get to class, I'm sorry!" a boy with black hair with curved upside bangs bowed, "hm? oh, no worries." he offered his hand to you, so you caged your hand in his and got up. 'smooth hands...oddly fitting.' you smirked at the thought.

"e-eh? why are you smirking?" he furrowed his eyebrows as you faced him, "p-please don't hurt me! it was an accident, I swear!" he begged, worry and fear evident in his eyes.

'...a scaredy-cat.' you noted, smiling at him once more. "no worries, it's fine. I won't hurt you." you said in your monotonous high-pitched voice. he let out a sigh of relief, thanking you until the bell rang. "ah!" he yelped, running past you, "it's Murata by the way, miss—!" his voice echoed through the halls, not once looking back. you stared at him, devoid of any sort of liking towards the guy.

'boring. uninteresting. he's the same with everyone else and doesn't stand out but..' you turned your back, planning to go to the opposite hall. 'how can I see his face?' you narrowed your eyes at nothing.

'weird..' you thought dryly, your smile gone minutes ago.

'  you thought dryly, your smile gone minutes ago

©-maifuku
all rights reserved.

proofread & written by | 4RUEI-
edited by | jietters
published by | Ruu-yushiou