8 ➤ 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

[8] 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 🐗

[8] 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 🐗

LOUD VOICES.

as you approached the trio, you took notice of their features. There was of course tanjiro, acompanied by a whiny-looking boy that had blocky yellow and orange hair, and a pair of golden brown eyes. their voices were loud and prominent, standing out among the crowd, prompting you to turn and look at them; as others did so.

the third boy had a very feminine face with large green eyes, seemingly mistaken as a female a lot of his life; as seen a guy approaching the said male with flowers in their hand, only for it to be stomped on as the ravenette yelled about how stupid the confessing male is. he was pretty to say the least, but of course, nobody could measure up to you.

"(y-(y/n)-san!" tanjiro yelped, surprised to have come across you so early on, "are these your friends, tanjiro?" you smiled a sweet smile, though insincere, which made the said boy feel uncomfortable. "yes... this is zenitsu," as if embarrased, he rubs the back of his neck and points at the blond, "and inosuke." he smiled, now looking at the violent male who just got done teaching some guy a lesson.

both males were quiet, before zenitsu suddenly got on his knees, holding your hand as a lovey-dovey expression adorned his face. "WAAAAHH!!! ARE YOU AN ANGEL?!" the blond boy flushed, looking at you through his teary eyes. "you're stunning! a godsent! will you marry me?!" he begged, tears pouring down his face. "oh, dear. i'm flattered, but i'm quite the opposite of an angel." you irked, though a smile still remained on your face.

'i'm more of a demon than an angel, fuckface. get your hands off of me!'

"what?! have you not seen yourself?! you're gorgeous!" you weren't necessarily taken aback by this, but you weren't quite expecting his reaction either. however, you were excited just thinking of playing with someone that was already so enamored with you at your first meeting. "will you marry me???" You looked at the emotional boy with the brightest smile you could muster, slowly removing his hands from yours.

an awkward slience filled the air and you told him, "well, i am too young to get married and we've just met, so i'd like to get to know you more first. you seem very nice, zenitsu-san." the blond looked even more flushed, as he glanced down at the book clamped in his hand. "sh-sh-she called me by my first name!!" he seemed ready to pass out right then and there, which grew more of tanjiro's concern.

"HAH??" you looked up to see the green-eyed boy staring down at you, squinting his eyes in an obnoxious manner; as if looking right into your soul. just when you were about to say something, tanjiro began to scold the two for acting so disrespectful. "i-inosuke! please be nice to y/n-san...!" with those words, inosuke's view of you shifted completely.

"ARE YOU STRONG?! FIGHT ME!"

you smiled a closed eye smile, chuckling darkly. 'oh, if only you knew.' the sharp ring of the bell flooded the school halls, signalling the start of a new period. 'just how many times has the bell saved me today? surely kami is supporting me through this.' you waved at the three, "well, it seems class is beginning soon. i'll talk to you when we next meet. i'd love to get to know all three of you." tanjiro gave a brief nod to you, now taking the first step to leave.

as you made your way out the door, you meet eyes with a silver-haired male, who seemed to have been staring at you this entire time; making no move to even take his eyes off of you. ignoring this, you make your way to your next class, wanting the school day to finish already; though you'd make sure to find out who the rainbow-eyed male was, as you could see his face clear as day.

before you could get out of the silverette's sight, another male with black hair adorning a sour expression made his way towards the silver, punching him in the gut, and turning back to you with an apologetic look as he waved at you to indicate that he was apologizing for the latter's actions. they both seemed close and of a higher year, so your chances to see them were slim.

but you knew that the silverette would follow you around everywhere you go, so you didn't need to fuss much over finding either of them.

©-muraishiyuo
all rights reserved.

written by | yu-miko
proofread & edited by | jietters
published by | jietters

A/N : Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while, we have all been quite busy ^^'Have a great day/night <33 -yuna

Have a great day/night <33 -yuna

↪️ ʳᵉᵖˡʸA/N : don't worry, updates will become more frequent sometime this november / december as long as we all do our parts. thank you for writing, yuns! <3 -jie