3 ➤ 𝐬𝐞𝐞-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

[3] | 𝐬𝐞𝐞-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 📘

[3] | 𝐬𝐞𝐞-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 📘

LATE FOR CLASS.

you were a little taken aback by his mannerisms. out of all the people you have played, he seemed the most interesting. kind and unsure; he seemed like he didn't even know what he was doing in the first place. you could definitely make something out of this. you chuckled, "well, that was interesting.." you trailed, "oh, how many times have i said 'interesting'?" you asked no one in particular. you suddenly realised the time, looking around the empty hallway.

'ah, right. class. i'd hate to leave a bad impression.' you thought as you made your way towards the stairs. you looked at the classroom signs gingerly, taking note of what was written in your schedule. you stopped right in front of a door marked 'class 1-B', hearing your teacher's booming voice. you pat your skirt down to rid of imaginary dirt, knocking gently.

"come in!" screamed a voice of an older lady. you slowly opened the door— earning gasps as your face was finally shown. "and why are you late, miss..." the teacher trailed, trying to recognise you. "ah, miss (l/n)."

completely unfazed, you looked straight at the woman— making her sweat drop. "a-ah, i'm sorry sensei. see, i had to get my schedule from the principal and check my locker before going to class. i didn't have anyone to guide me to the entrance where the lockers were, so i got lost." you half-lied, frowning at the said teacher as you bowed your head in apology.

"ah.. i see. uh, miss (l/n)— i deeply apologize, you have a perfectly good reason to be late. i'm sorry for assuming, it's just that students these days lie too much." she said, rubbing the back of her nape. '...i'm not surprised at all, you can barely see through me.' you inwardly scoffed, disappointed.

"alright, since you're new, i'll introduce myself again. you can call me fuchimoto-sensei. now, please introduce yourself to the class and they'll be doing the same." she ordered, picking up a chalk and writing her name on the board. you nodded slightly, walking over near her desk and bowing your head. "my name is (y/n) (l/n), a transfer student. it's a pleasure to meet you all." you raised your head, "i hope we get along."

'not really.'

fuchimoto nodded, "go take a seat. it's the first day so you can sit wherever you want." you smiled, "thank you, sensei." you quickly scanned the room, seeing a few people stretching to earn your attention, while some drooled over you. you inwardly cringed, ignoring them as you kept the smile on your face.

you noticed a redhead staring out the window wearing a sweet smile, which made you interested, so you made your way towards the seat next to him. as you dragged your feet towards him, you could hear people talking about you— which were mostly compliments about your looks, and how they wanted to be friends with you since you seemed nice. their words fell to deaf ears as you ignored them, not caring about their opinions about you— whether it be something nice or mean.

"hello." you called, dragging the chair out and sitting on it. the guy's smile remained as he turned his head to look at you, and just as you thought, his face wasn't blurred like the others. "oh.." his smile became smaller, noticing something off about you. "(y/n) (l/n). a transfer. what's your name?" your voice was sweet, but you noticed how his eyes didn't show any signs of sincerity like before.

"tanjiro kamado. nice to meet you, (l/n)-san." he smiled, voice almost monotonous. you hummed, narrowing your eyes at him as he looked away from you. "pleasure is all mine." you returned the smile, along with the eyes of suspicion. he looked back at you gingerly as the teacher ordered everyone to vote about something, still suspicious of your tone and words.

"everyone, we'll be deciding on who will be a good class representative for becoming a student council, since the senior students will be graduating soon. other classes will also pick two people, and the council members will narrow the choices down." fuchimoto clapped her hands to earn your classmates' attention. "please do take out a small sheet of paper and write the name down of the person you want to vote." she sat down as everyone in the room took out the desired size of paper, looking around.

you boredly wrote down tanjiro's name, not really caring of who'd get picked. you looked in tanjiro's direction and noticed him looking at you in the corner of his eye, making you furrow your eyebrows in suspicion.

 you looked in tanjiro's direction and noticed him looking at you in the corner of his eye, making you furrow your eyebrows in suspicion

©-maifuku
all rights reserved.

written by | yu-miko
proofread & edited by | jietters
published by | Ruu-yushiou