𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

[𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄] | UNFAMILIAR 🖋

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

you huffed as you set foot on the school grounds, avoiding the stares from the students walking past you. you lightly pushed the fancy glass door, immediately being greeted by groups of people. you narrowed your eyes at them, observing each and every face.

it was hard to see, considering the fact that their faces were blurred, which meant that they were mostly unimportant and boring to you. you unnoticeably rolled your eyes and plastered an alluring smile on your face, deciding to approach a random group.

"hey, my name is (y/n) (l/n), a transfer student. nice to meet you." you greeted monotonously, but your smile remained. the guy in front of you gulped audibly, stuttering out a welcome. you hummed, ignoring his nervousness— "would you mind showing me around? it's okay if you don't want to." you smiled at him, giving him no choice but to oblige.

you nodded at him, following his steps as he waved goodbye to his friends. "a-alright, what room do you want me to show you first?" he gushed, "hm? are you trying to suggest something?" you asked jokingly, laughing at him. he shook his head vigorously, "n-nevermind.. come." he whispered, leading you towards the stairs leading up.

"i should show you where the principal's office is first." he continued knowingly, "how thoughtful. thank you." you softened your eyes, making him blush. "h-here it is!" he pointed at a door to your right, "um, i'll be back where you first found me if you need anything, (l/n)-san." he bowed, trekking away.

"he didn't even give his name.." when he was out of sight, you faced the door and scoffed, your smile faltering. 'whatever, i'll forget about him anyway.' you walked towards the door and put your hand on the knob, waiting— just incase something interesting happens. you pulled your phone out and checked the time, pretending to be texting someone as you stood in front of the door.

you heard a booming voice coming from the hallway to the left— and you plastered your smile back to your face. you walked towards the hall, hearing more voices as you peeked your head out to see who the people were.

"g-guys! please stop! oyakata-sama might hear you fighting..!" a high-pitched voice called. you looked towards the person, widening your eyes ever so slightly. a pinkette stood there, seemingly holding another girl who was shorter than her— trying to attack a tall ravenette. you stood straight then, walking away from the hall as you made your way towards the principal's office.

that group of of friends, their faces weren't blurred— giving you the pleasure of excitement. "interesting..."

©-maifukuall rights reserved

©-maifuku
all rights reserved.

proofread, edited & written by | jietters
published by | jietters