GOD

卍場地 圭介 (Baji Keisuke)

Three and a half hours ago

"Okay! Wake up! We're already here!" Shinichiro shouted outside the car waking the younger group he is with.

Tokyo Manji gang, also known as Toman, are having a camping. For an unknown reason, the president of the gang, Sano Manjiro, wanted to camp in the wilderness, from all places.

Maybe because Keisuke will be finally graduating middle school without making his mom mad. A gift from Kami-sama and a sign for luck and misfortune.

"Woah! This is a great place to hide a dead body!" Nahoya said as his eyes sparkled, wait-- does he even have eyes?

"So, we'll pick you guys up after 3 days?" Shinichiro asked. "Yeah, yeah. Now please leave." Manjiro said pushing his brother back inside the car.

"We'll see you guys after three days. Take care of gramps for us. Emma and I love you. And Ken-chin will definitely take care of Emma and me--" Manjiro was cut off while trying to push the car away from the place.

"Only Emma, you're not included." Ken informed. "Yeah, yeah. And your brother loves you too Takeomi, he's just a tsun-tsun." Manjiro said to Takeomi who is sitting on the driver seat. "Now. Leave. We love you. We'll be safe. Bye bye~"

"Okay! We're leaving." Takeomi said. "Does my brother hate me?" Shinichiro said fake crying. "Probably because you suck." Takeomi joked. The two adults are out of sight so the Toman members and their plus one are all alone.

"Okay. First, we should set up the tent." Takashi said bringing out his tent. "And Mikey. Please fucking help us." Ken demanded. "Hmm... No." Manjiro said eating his doriyaki under a tree.

After an hour, the group are already settled to camp. "We're almost done fixing the tents!" Ken slightly shouted. "Hina-chan. Let us help you." Emma said as you girls help your fellow girl. "Thanks!" Hinata said.

"I'm glad that Kazutora-kun is here with us." Takemichi said. "Why though?" Chifuyu rudely said obviously not wanting his company. "Because he's a part of Toman." Keisuke answered. "But why?"

"Just say that you hate me and this stupid conversation is done." Kazutora said. "Nah. That's a waste of time and energy." Chifuyu answered sticking his tongue out as Kazutora raised his middle finger.

"You know, I'm glad that Kazutora went to my middle school and didn't followed Baji-kun." Takemichi said sweat-dropping. "Yeah, I'm glad for myself too." Kazutora said sulking away.

"Oi, oi, oi! Chifuyu! Don't be rude!" You shouted as you pinch your younger brother's ear. "Ouch!"

"I'm bored... Let's play a game!" Manjiro gleefully said. "No!" The rest of the founding members shouted in sync. "C'mon! The best part of camping will be like in..." Manjiro said as he look at the time. "6 hours!"

"You do have a point but we ain't playing." Ken said remembering the time Takemichi was injured thanks to the game Manjiro has thought. "Why won't we wander around instead?" Takashi suggested.

"Well, that's much safer than playing. At least we're able to stick with each others until the end." Yuzuha stated. "Well, then? What are we all waiting for?!" Manjiro excitingly exclaimed. "Calm down Mikey!" Emma said as he follow his brother walking through the woods.

"There's no way one of us will get lost, right?" Takemichi asked in a nervous tone. "What are you? A 5-year-old kid who can't handle the test of courage?" Chifuyu insulted. "No need to expose me like that!" Hakkai exclaimed.