ALREADY

A slight Tokyo Revengers x Haikyuu crossover because I miss Haikyuu
This'll be a one whole long ass chapter.

河田 ナホヤ (Kawata Nahoya)

Your first class just finished and here you are, stressed as fuck. Not with your studies but with your childhood bully named Kawata Nahoya, mostly known as Smiley.

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE YOU MOTHER FUCKING REAL-LIFE HAPPY!!!" You shouted chasing him through the hallways. "IN YOUR DREAMS BITCH!!!" He shouted back sticking his tongue out.

"OI! CLASS IS GOING TO START!" Your Class President, [a/name], informed as you pass by her. "Let them be, they won't listen to you anyways." [someone's/name] said.

You two kept on running through the hallway which made you two end up on the school cafeteria. You saw an empty water bottle, you took it and threw it at him.

"TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID YOU STUPID BITCH!!!" You shouted.

"NEVER BITCH!!! IT'S TRUE ANYWAYS!!!" Nahoya shouted back throwing a crumpled paper.

If you are wondering what he told you, Aoi also doesn't know, I'm not good in writing stories (ಥ _ ಥ)

You two kept on throwing trash at each other, dodging every thing and chasing each other. Nahoya saw a half eaten donut lying on the ground, he picked it up and threw it towards you.

You dodged the donut just to realize who was behind you. The PRINCIPAL. The donut hit the principal's face, everything went like slow-motion, on repeat, a scene before the both of you die.

Nahoya took a step back and the principal spoke. "Kawata Nahoya." She said in a scary tone. "Kawanishi [y/n]." She followed glaring at you who is currently hiding under the table. "In my office. Now."

You two followed the principal to her office, glaring at each others and having quiet fights. The three of you reached the principal's office.

"I had it with you two." She started. "Two years, I always see the both of you fight for two years."

"She started it." Nahoya mumbled. "I don't want back talks." The principal said in a loud tone which startle the both of you.

"If you two hate each other so much, why won't I make your whole week hell?" She said pulling out a paper on her drawer. "I want the both of you work together for a project. For a WHOLE WEEK."

"WHAT?!" You two said in sync. "M-Ma'am! In a group with five members and I'm with him, is already hell! Isn't there another punishment you can give us?" You demanded.

"Actually, this is the most easiest punishment I can give you, but if you want to change it, then why won't I put the both of you in detention for a whole month instead? Or stick together for a whole month with no fighting?" She said.

"We'll do the project." Nahoya said as you went back to your seat. "Good. You may now leave." With that, the both of you went out of her office.

"This is all your fault." You said.

"What? If you didn't dodged, the principal wouldn't end up receiving the donut." Nahoya said.

"What? If you didn't throw that disgusting donut then we wouldn't be here."

"FYI, this is your fault, if you didn't chase me I wouldn't have threw that donut."

"Guess what bitch. If you didn't pissed me off in the first place, this project wouldn't exist."