AM

三ツ谷 隆 (ᴍɪᴛꜱᴜʏᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴀꜱʜɪ)

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

6 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" You shouted.

"Stop shouting!" Masamichi-san shouted.

"Sorry!" You apologized. "Where the hell did you went?"

"I was watching someone vandalizing and it was damn cool!" Your twin answered with someone behind him.

"Hmm?" You looked at the person behind him, has a light lilac hair and lavender eyes.

"Oh yeah, this is Mitsuya Takashi, he's the one who I was watching." Ken introduced the both of us. "This is my twin sister, (y/n)."

"Dang, a kid like you still out painting on walls."

"Tell that to your brother who's still out eating Karubi-don."

"Hey!"

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽

"Good evening." Takashi greeted Masamchi-san.

"Oh! Mitsuya. What are you doing here late at night?" Masamichi-san asked.

"Just giving (y/n) her requested dress." The younger male smiled. "Don't worry, I told mom that I'm just here if ever I come home later than expected."

"That's good. She's at her room, probably taking a shower." Masamichi-san said.

"Thanks." Takashi walked his way to your room smiling on all those familiar faces who greeted him along the way. It may not seem like it but Takashi has been visiting the Ryugji siblings just like Manjiro.

Takashi reached your door and knocked not like Manjiro who'll just get in even though your changing.

"Who is it?" You asked.

"It's me." He said.

"Takashi!" You greeted as you open the door.

He stared at your appearance blankly looking like his trying to process something. A short black see through nightgown with a matching black panty and bra underneath.

"Oi. Stop staring." You said pushing his face to look side ways.

"S-Sorry. I didn't know you can wear this kind of things." Takashi said averting his eyes away from you.

"Duh. I live in a brothel with a lot of girls who get fuck. I mean, Ken can walk around shirtless and his, you know, that sometimes is too big that he doesn't even care if the others stare at it." You explained.

"... Do you really need to say the last part?" He asked.

"Feels like I need to. Why are you here anyways?" You said letting him in your room.

"I brought the dress you requested for me to make." He said showing you a bag that contained the clothe.

"It's finished?!" You asked snatching the bag away from him.

"Not yet, I just need to make sure that everything is okay when you wear it." He answered.

"Stay right there! I'm gonna try it on. And don't peak." You said as you go to your small personal bathroom.

"Where's your brother anyways?" Takashi asked averting his attention away from you.

"His at his room having a so-called 'study session' with Emma." You said bring out your hands to air quote the words study session.